Hampton, NH PD Bullsh*t Pistol License

This

As I mentioned earlier in this thread your are the accuser, so the burden of proof is upon you. I would not count on the PD to provide you with any info that would help your case against them. I would also suspect most here would be furious at a prosecutor expecting a defendant to offer up evidence to incriminate themselves.

The Hampton PD are public servants. Or at least they are supposed to be. This means they are supposed to do their jobs within the law.

Tax payers paid for those cameras in the station and the voice recording of the incoming phone calls.

This is not the same as you suggest.

Good luck Jon.

I guess I'm still pretty amazed after all this cyber has not yet attempted to record or document his actions. Relying on the police to do that when your issue is with those very police seems perplexing. Hopefully it won't matter, and your wife will get her license next week. But if 14 days rolls around, and you inquire again and get told they don't know what application you are talking about, then you get to do this all again. A hard lesson to learn with very little way to even prove you were getting the run-around. I wish the best of luck to you both.

You misunderstand, I started the thread by saying I FULLY SUPPORT STANDING UP FOR OUR RIGHTS! ALL GUN LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL! My point is not to give up rather watch out for cops trying to get back at you, trust me I know I have been on the shit end of the stick and its not fun, I would prefer people stand up for gun rights.

Saying you FULLY support something but then in the same sentence say that you are willing to back down in fear of retribution by the oppressors is silly. Almost everyone is willing to make a stand when there is no risk. I'm all for this and that BUT...........................................

Your right I don't live there but I do know if a cop feels slighted he can make your life difficult fair or not. I would rather all gun laws be abolished and everyone stand up for our 2nd amendment rights.

IDGAF is a cop is slighted or not while abusing his authority. You must prepare yourself for the ever increasing chance of running into such a JBT. If you're prepared, you can confidently push back and the bully will back down unless he's stupid. If he insists on violating your rights then it might be your lucky day.

I swear people only hear (or read) what they want to hear. I DONT SUPPORT BENDING OVER AND TAKING IT! I had 2 points: 1st most if not all guns laws are absurd and 2nd watch out for cops who retaliate. That's it!

And you're contradicting yourself. You don't support bending over but you will if you think there might be consequences. Wow, how do you walk with balls that big?

The Hampton PD are public servants. Or at least they are supposed to be. This means they are supposed to do their jobs within the law. Tax payers paid for those cameras in the station and the voice recording of the incoming phone calls. This is not the same as you suggest. Good luck Jon.

I don't know what dimension you live in, but here it doesn't quite work that way. Here it's different and your ideology doesn't quite jibe with reality at least here on Earth.

I guess I'm still pretty amazed after all this cyber has not yet attempted to record or document his actions. Relying on the police to do that when your issue is with those very police seems perplexing. Hopefully it won't matter, and your wife will get her license next week. But if 14 days rolls around, and you inquire again and get told they don't know what application you are talking about, then you get to do this all again. A hard lesson to learn with very little way to even prove you were getting the run-around. I wish the best of luck to you both.

I wanna point out that the gentleman over in Newton who had the Chief delay his license did the same exact thing. He dropped off the application in person just like Cyber. He still won his case.

http://www.pgnh.org/superior_court_...e_gun_license_and_pay_attorney_fees_and_costs

The lawsuit was brought on behalf of Mr. Ferrara by the law firm of E.F. Nappen Attorney at Law P.C., Concord. Mr. Ferrara applied for a license and never received a written denial as required by law. Under New Hampshire law (RSA 159:6), a chief of police or other issuing authority has 14 days to approve or deny such an application in writing. A written denial must be delivered to the applicant.

Despite numerous attempts, both in person and by phone, to reach the Chief of Police regarding his application, Mr. Ferrara never received any reply. Mr. Ferrara waited 73 days to either have his license granted or receive a written denial before bringing this legal action.

The Hampton PD are public servants. Or at least they are supposed to be. This means they are supposed to do their jobs within the law.

Tax payers paid for those cameras in the station and the voice recording of the incoming phone calls.

This is not the same as you suggest.

Good luck Jon.

Thank you for saying that. I am under that same opinion, and despite all of this I would really like to still like the police here after all is said and done.
It's my hope the higher ups are just idiots and not irredeemable asses.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I don't know what dimension you live in, but here it doesn't quite work that way. Here it's different and your ideology doesn't quite jibe with reality at least here on Earth.

Mark,

I live in this state of laws that I have to follow if I want to remain being seen as a good subject. Though I am not crazy enough to think that they will do the same.

You and I know your statement is more truthful than my wish was. That is the shame of it all.

To the guys who showed up: Thank you!
I was really nervous about how it would turn out and it was all very good: no hot-headed-husbands were slammed to the ground by super cops or crazy screaming women.
Hopefully the cops who were called and only "kept an eye" on us all will be able to connect the dots here.
Who knows.

I was actually more worried about the crazy screaming women than the cops. I can understand the cops, they did their job in this case.

I was actually more worried about the crazy screaming women than the cops. I can understand the cops, they did their job in this case.

Why were they screaming? Because of people with guns, or were they just being generically stupid? (maybe the fireworks scared them?)

-Mike

Why were they screaming? Because of people with guns, or were they just being generically stupid? (maybe the fireworks scared them?)

-Mike

There weren't any, I was being hypothetical.
There was a woman who asked why cyber was carrying around a machine gun, and another who demanded am explanation, but my worst nightmare did not show up.

Cops keeping an eye at all, can pound sand.

Pieces of shit.

I see things slightly differently...

If they didn't ping anyone, and they're only doing casual observation, that's actually a step up from a lot of places in this country, look at it that way. It means they may have gotten call(s) but actually use judgement in terms of not bothering people who really pose no risk whatsoever.

-Mike

I see things slightly differently...

If they didn't ping anyone, and they're only doing casual observation, that's actually a step up from a lot of places in this country, look at it that way. It means they may have gotten call(s) but actually use judgement in terms of not bothering people who really pose no risk whatsoever.

-Mike

I guess.

To the guys who showed up: Thank you!
I was really nervous about how it would turn out and it was all very good: no hot-headed-husbands were slammed to the ground by super cops or crazy screaming women.
Hopefully the cops who were called and only "kept an eye" on us all will be able to connect the dots here.
Who knows.

... the ****'d I miss?

Back
Top Bottom