• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Traffic Arrest , Tewksbury

God damn this is depressing as hell.
Queue the "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" pics.

This isn't "new" for BATFE. Look at shit like David Olofson, Michael Lara's attempted conviction.... even the arrests that brought out US v Abramski, which was complete bullshit.

Congress should have yanked the funding back when BATFE got caught profiling single black women at gun shows in VA (better part of 10 years ago) but politicians have no balls of course.

-Mike

Last edited:
Crap like this is why I love it when NES passes the hat to help people out.
Had this guy put up an add saying he was selling because of his situation, he would have received a fair price and had the hat passed. Now he is just going to get passed around.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Crap like this is why I love it when NES passes the hat to help people out.
Had this guy put up an add saying he was selling because of his situation, he would have received a fair price and had the hat passed. Now he is just going to get passed around.

Exactly. If he had posted "Hey guys I really need to sell this stuff to get my wife and kids in a house" on here when I lived in NH, I would have bought it immediately. And if it wasn't me it would have been someone else.

If this is for real, I don't know how those *******s can sleep at night. How can anyone with a conscience ruin lives just to score a win?

Our former attorney general would be a top candidate to answer that question.
She's got a room in a sub basement of hell with her name engraved on the door already.

The ATF guys love this shit.
I mean really love it.
A friend who is military LE told me about shit he heard these monkeys bragging about at a multi agency training.
He said it made him sick to his stomach to be even remotely connected to a-holes like that.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ry/LifC7KiqEVifsCaxsXTvPK/story.html#comments

On Boston Globe too - comments are great.

Question.. Out of State FFL to MA Resident is an EFA-10 when you bring a long gun back into the state. Are FTF sales with a NH Resident to a MA Resident GTG? Just EFA-10 the long gun when you bring it in - or does it have to touch a FFL's hands first? I can't imagine the latter being necessary, but it's one of those 'dumb things MA residents have to think about' questions.

Question.. Out of State FFL to MA Resident is an EFA-10 when you bring a long gun back into the state. Are FTF sales with a NH Resident to a MA Resident GTG? Just EFA-10 the long gun when you bring it in - or does it have to touch a FFL's hands first? I can't imagine the latter being necessary, but it's one of those 'dumb things MA residents have to think about' questions.

no matter what it is, if it's over state lines you have to go through a FFL if you both live in different states. FA-10 once you get home as "registration" if you give a shit about that.

if it's a long gun you can bring it home, if it's a handgun it has to go FFL to FFL over state lines.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ry/LifC7KiqEVifsCaxsXTvPK/story.html#comments

On Boston Globe too - comments are great.

Jesus. I have got to stop clicking on Glob links. It doesn't do my blood pressure a bit of good. It continually amazes me how many brain washed scumbags there are in this state.

no matter what it is, if it's over state lines you have to go through a FFL if you both live in different states. FA-10 once you get home as "registration" if you give a shit about that.

if it's a long gun you can bring it home, if it's a handgun it has to go FFL to FFL over state lines.

Gotcha.
To recap: Long guns - FTF would occur at the FFL, via the FFL - take it home and call it a day (and FA-10).
Hand guns - FTF could occur at the NH FFL, NH FFL then ships to MA FFL for you to pick up in the People's Republik of Massachusetts.
NH to NH transfer - show up at X, go home with Y. *forehead smack*

This isn't "new" for BATFE. Look at shit like David Olofson, Michael Lara's (attempted) conviction.... even the arrests that brought out US v Abramski, which was complete bullshit.

Congress should have yanked the funding back when BATFE got caught profiling single black women at gun shows in VA (better part of 10 years ago) but politicians have no balls of course.

-Mike

What good reason would they have to profile single black women?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha.
To recap: Long guns - FTF would occur at the FFL, via the FFL - take it home and call it a day (and FA-10).
Hand guns - FTF could occur at the NH FFL, NH FFL then ships to MA FFL for you to pick up in the People's Republik of Massachusetts.
NH to NH transfer - show up at X, go home with Y. *forehead smack*

yup, assuming everything is AWB compliant, etc. that's how the lawr works anyway and for things to be completely legal.

hell i bought a rifle out of a guy's trunk at work in NH once, it was one of the more normal happenings at that place. two dudes walking around the parking lot with a gun? zero ****s.

yup, assuming everything is AWB compliant, etc. that's how the lawr works anyway and for things to be completely legal.

hell i bought a rifle out of a guy's trunk at work in NH once, it was one of the more normal happenings at that place. two dudes walking around the parking lot with a gun? zero ****s.

I've sold a ar15 lower in a parking lot on my lunch break in mass. I walked in to the sub shop I just did the deal in front of and it was filled with dracut beat cops and detectives (plain clothes open carry)....
I nearly pooped my self lol. It must of looked like a drug deal since I handed him the code red lower in a paper bag and he handed me cash lol.

I've sold a ar15 lower in a parking lot on my lunch break in mass. I walked in to the sub shop I just did the deal in front of and it was filled with dracut beat cops and detectives (plain clothes open carry)....
I nearly pooped my self lol. It must of looked like a drug deal since I handed him the code red lower in a paper bag and he handed me cash lol.

Sold ammo at a 128 rest stop once - Statie parked 100 feet away. Whatever, it was all legal - no laws broken? No shits should be given. Unless Mothers against gun violence, or whatever their latest acronym is, is picketing nearby.

Not a "good" reason by any means, but there have been a lot of incidents where black women get pressured into making straw purchases for their gangbanger boyfriends. The reason for this is that they are much less likely to have felonies than their slimey boyfriends. Therefore in the ATF's eyes black woman alone= straw purchase. It's not right by any means and I sure don't agree with it.

Some feds think that a "minority" race female at a gun shop or a gun show is basically a straw buyer for gangbangers, etc.

ETA: On top of that with that fiasco, feds got caught in Richmond plucking out 4473s and making "visits" at some residences to "make sure they
were the actual buyer" and BS like that, too. Congress slapped their hand for it but that was about it.

-Mike

Last edited:

They wouldn't have a *GOOD* reason, but the (racist) theory is that a solo Black woman buying a gun is a straw purchaser for her absent boyfriend or husband, who is a prohibited person.

"While Miller does not have a license to carry in Massachusetts, Combs said he has a permit in New Hampshire."

You mean had. Entrapment at its finest

[FONT=&amp]The ATF was working with Tewksbury police on this investigation for more than a month.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

So the Feds and a local PD were working for over a month to convince an honest person into doing something he wouldn't have otherwise, something that is perfectly legal in his home state, but to do it just over an arbitrary border, for the sole purpose of making him into a criminal and destroying a family. Heroes. And people still wonder why I don't think much of police.

Back
Top Bottom