• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Traffic Arrest , Tewksbury

Gotta love 'state's rights.'

Zing!

But seriously, this is a shit arrest. Some cock got all frisky over the thought of jamming someone up for breaking MA gun laws and rated him out to authorities. Where's this FB page that was mentioneded?

3 perfectly legal guns in damn near every state.

This guy is in several Facebook Gun sales groups. If I remember correctly from his posts he was having a hard time and needed cash, I'll see if I can find the posts. Probably was sick of not selling, so took them up on offer, but who knows.

Link?

Here's the comments on the ATF pagehttps://m.facebook.com/HQATF/photos/a.1591301604415043.1073741829.1484720555073149/1688934831318386/?type=3&source=48&fs=0

Last edited:
Wait.
If you're coming from NH, to sell guns illegally in MA.....in a hotel room.........why the HELL would you leave your handgun in your CAR?????

ESPCAILLY in that dump! Nothing but trouble in there.

Link?

Here's the comments on the ATF pagehttps://m.facebook.com/HQATF/photos/a.1591301604415043.1073741829.1484720555073149/1688934831318386/?type=3&source=48&fs=0

HAH, comments are priceless, the people not from MA commenting on WTF about the MA laws. You folks from MA don't realize that most of us would have no idea how effed up your state is if we weren't on this forum.

If I was going to make a WAG this guy posted his shit on armslist and the fed fished him off there, and then conned him into coming into MA with the guns....

-Mike

Yup, to bad the guy didn't whip out a non res LTC, again I doubt the kid is any kind of criminal just stepped into a pile of shit looking to make a few bucks. At least he was doing it to provided for his new child unlike the scum who sit at home all day waiting for the EBT card to fill.

You just can't leave it in the vehicle, loaded, when you exit the vehicle.
In CT you can leave it loaded on your front seat if you have a permit and are stupid enough. oh yea a few weeks ago a cop did that with a fully appointed gun belt, guess what happened. [rofl]

In CT you can leave it loaded on your front seat if you have a permit and are stupid enough. oh yea a few weeks ago a cop did that with a fully appointed gun belt, guess what happened. [rofl]

Paid leave with free airline tickets to Europe? or better yet paid leave and a life time membership to the Pillow of the month club?

I'm glad the government is in such great shape that they can worry about something this trivial. Over 2000 guns were illegally sold by the feds in the Fast and Furious debacle, how many ATF agents were charged with trafficking?
yea but they are tracking those guns as they show up at crime scenes, keeping themselves busy [laugh]

As soon as he was asked to cross the state line to do the deal , the WTF bells should have gone off.

i disagree. people in free states don't concern themselves with the laws because only liberal shitholes like MA have such ridiculous laws. the only reason i know about all the laws is because i was born in MA and researched all that ridiculous shit.

You'd think so, but it just doesn't come to someone's mind at times. For example, if you moved to NH, would you check to see if you could legally own a steak knife? A baseball bat? When I moved to MA it never even occurred to me that the shotgun shells in my center console could make me a felon. The thought is just ludicrous.

As for this kid, the same may apply. After all, if he was 5 miles north he wouldn't have been breaking any laws.

absolutely this. all that's coming out about the kid makes it sound like he got set up and totally ****ing hosed.

I wonder how many guns in the hands of real criminals they could have gone after in Tewsbury, without enticing someone to bring more in.

as the truth comes out.

entrapment

http://www.lowellsun.com/local/ci_29005599/n-h-man-held-firearms-charges

Miller allegedly told police that he had fallen on hard times and needed to sell his personal collection of firearms to feed his family.

But defense attorney Thomas Combs suggested that this is a case of entrapment. Combs said Miller, who has no criminal record, was "hounded" by a police informant to sell firearms in Massachusetts. While Miller does not have a firearms license in Massachusetts, Combs notes he did have a New Hampshire permit to carry a concealed weapon.

Anyone read the article? They offered $2,500 for that!!! Looks like the same old shenanigans. Offer $2,500 for $1,500 worth of stuff.

All the Facebook comments are rightly ripping the tyrants at the ATF. This shit makes me upset. How willingly these pussies are to destroy lives for literally no valid reason. It makes me sick.

When I first read the report of this... this immediately came to mind:

Last edited by a moderator:
JFC....this dude is still not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this is a simple gun grab for headlines. Nothing less, nothing more. The ATF is pretty proud of themselves, to boot:
https://www.facebook.com/HQATF/phot...720555073149/1688934831318386/?type=3&theater

Great comments on Fbook. 100% in this guy's corner. Here's a great one that sums it up...
Congrats. You busted a veteran who was selling his personal firearms collection to support his wife who is seven months pregnant while waiting for VA assisted housing. He had a CCW for NH but was hounded by federal agents to sell his firearms in MA. If these are the facts in this case you set up a desperate man and ruined his life while violating his constitutional rights. Many ATF agents are veterans, you took an oath that never expires. Don't become the enemy or a puppet of this corrupt administration.

Back
Top Bottom