GUN AND KNIFE SHOW MARLBORO, MA January 28 & 29 2012

Guy was selling 4 brand new ruger sr 22's. For 239 each. I got to hold one and play with it as 4 guys came up and bought all 4. Grip was tiny. I almost bought one but decided on the wait till they get any kinks worked out philosophy.

I wonder how many vehicles skidded off of the road when taking the exit for the show coming from the south. The exit still had water that must have been black ice a little earlier. There were at least a few sets of skidmarks right before the curb.

A gun show is not a gun show until the guy that smells like shit and BO walks by you,[puke]

Guy was selling 4 brand new ruger sr 22's. For 239 each. I got to hold one and play with it as 4 guys came up and bought all 4. Grip was tiny. I almost bought one but decided on the wait till they get any kinks worked out philosophy.

Interesting, as they aren't on the EOPs list yet, I was told, but I did see two dealers offering them for sale.

Got in the line at 8:45, wandered around until I couldn't stand the crowds anymore, and left with my $10 ammo box. Deals are few and far between, and seem to be more of a kismet of finding that specific something you've been looking to find for a while.

Interesting, as they aren't on the EOPs list yet, I was told, but I did see two dealers offering them for sale.

Got in the line at 8:45, wandered around until I couldn't stand the crowds anymore, and left with my $10 ammo box. Deals are few and far between, and seem to be more of a kismet of finding that specific something you've been looking to find for a while.

I was told by a small reputable dealer (also known as very cautious with mass compliance) that they had 6 on order and they will be good to go when they come in.

Lots of over priced guns but I was able to find a pm9 i wanted so im happy. Did anyone else see that creepy skinhead dude with the bar code tatoo on the back of his skinhead? That dude looked like something out of a scary movie.

Lots of over priced guns but I was able to find a pm9 i wanted so im happy. Did anyone else see that creepy skinhead dude with the bar code tatoo on the back of his skinhead? That dude looked like something out of a scary movie.

That was from a moviethat all the hit men where skinheads with a bar code on the back of thier heads.That is one person that should not be around toy guns let alone real ones.

I saw that guy too....very freaky. I also saw a pm9 (new) for $655.... Thats a good deal.

Hitman- Tim Olyphant. Agent 47. Weird id an understatement in describing that flick.

Did anyone else see the guy dressed as a Waffen SS captain? He was in line as we were leaving, around 11:15.

http://images.picturesdepot.com/photo/t/timothy_olyphant_hitman_wallpaper-29419.jpg

timothy_olyphant_hitman_wallpaper-29419.jpg

Last edited:
Since I was in Clinton on other business, I swung by IDC, more for the ability to step up to a gun counter without being pushed aside, stepped on or endure the malodorous cropdusting that was the gun show. it was a pleasure to poke around and look stuff over, all at lower costs than at the show. Heck, they have 2 Garands that were in better shape than anything I saw in Marlborough, at a lower price. I'm still tempted with that tanker version.

Anyone have experience checking their CCW at the show? Positive, negative or otherwise?

Easy. Walk in, pay, go to table #2, unload, zip tie.

Manchester, they let you keep your ammo and the zip tie was functional...it actually kept you from being able to fire or chamber a round.
Marlboro, they keep your ammo and slap on some cheesy zip tie that went around the handle and trigger. But was pointless because the trigger wasn't depressed when the zip tie went on, thereby allowing you to slip the zip tie off No, mine stayed on, I just laughed at how useless this system was. Thru the barrel or mag-well would've made more sense.

Thanks 50 BMG for the free H+K G3 308 mags. 25+ aluminum and at least 20 steel ones. All pre-ban, too [thumbsup] I might take the aluminum ones and send them out for electroless nickel. Gives aluminum a nice desert-tan look. [smile]

I know for a fact that the skinhead/barhead kid is a non-prohibited person, and saw him once purchasing either 12ga or .22 @ dicks(don't remember what caliber it was). I wouldn't be surprised if he is a member here...

He is a member here.

I couldn't believe the crowd at the show. I got to the show at 8:45 and the line was to the end of that first lot. By the time they opened the doors it wrapped around the lot. Unbelievable! I got through 3 rows before it was just so damn packed I felt like I was IN a spam can.

Oh, and yes, the zip tie thing was funny! Last year they did thread it through the chamber and barrel. Maybe this way was just quicker...

That was from a moviethat all the hit men where skinheads with a bar code on the back of thier heads.That is one person that should not be around toy guns let alone real ones.

I hope your not cereal. The guy has a tattoo that may or may not have anything to do with a movie (in which the main character ended up one of the good guys BTW) and you don't want him around guns? GMAFB

And yet we wonder why this country is FUBAR. It's not because of a guy with a funny tatoo that you don't like, either. [thinking]

Here is a good one, the state MICRS system went down at 3:30 p.m. and their customer service simply said, well we are having trouble with our server. Asked for permission to use the paper forms and the rep hung up. Ya got to love Ma

Lots of over priced guns but I was able to find a pm9 i wanted so im happy.
Got a pretty good deal on a Ruger Single Six with/conversion cylinder, and even found a holster for it at another table.

It was good seeing the ones that stopped by the tables. Met a few new folks that I didn't know before.
I looked for you but didn't see you the two times I went by.

Did anyone else see the guy dressed as a Waffen SS captain?
Yes, I did. The ****ing Nazi was at the back by the guy who sells all the postban mags - I had my friend lead me away as I was having difficulty seeing past the red curtain of blood over my eyes.
2up.gif

What kind of a ****ing idiot would dress up like the scum of the universe and be seen in PUBLIC that way?

Person you are referring to as a skinhead def surprised me the first time I saw him at srgc but I have since spoken to him a couple times and seems like a nice kid. Very weird choice of clothing and haircut but to each their own right?

Back
Top Bottom