GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
Getting pumped up for this,. Bringing a friend too.

Does anyone know if the Quincy station parking garage is full on weekdays (commuters?).

If that one is full you should be able to use the lot at Wollaston Station. If that is full you should able to find street parking nearby.

Getting pumped up for this,. Bringing a friend too.

Does anyone know if the Quincy station parking garage is full on weekdays (commuters?).

Quincy Center garage is closed permanently. From MBTA website:

Quincy Center Garage is closed indefinitely. Alternative parking is available at Quincy Adams Garage (24 Hours), North Quincy Hancock Street and North Quincy Newport Street.

Keep this on the first page for the weekend folks.... We need more people!!

Yeah I may end up losing the day's pay...but I will be there!!

PS--you owe me a drink because you didn't tell me there was open bar at Emerson!

Reach out to all the clubs and groups you can. Try to get this posted to mailing lists and Twitter feeds.

I sent it to the Worcester Tea Party, who will be sending out an email blast tomorrow to all their people.

This would be a GREAT chance for "It's Time 2A" to send out an email blast. Haven't they been collecting email addresses for a while now? Wasn't one of their main missions to coordinate various groups?

Yeehaw!

I'm in. I was wondering what you guys think about inviting a bunch of people who aren't necessarily gun owners (although most probably would if the MA gun laws weren't so stifling), but who are generally liberty minded and genuinely sympathetic to the cause. I mean, we need to get the numbers up and it'd be great to see the common jam packed with good, patriotic Americans, but that's not going to happen if we don't spread the word to people other than the small minority of MA gun owners. Just some food for thought. I'll be there with my Gadsden flag flying high.

I'm in. I was wondering what you guys think about inviting a bunch of people who aren't necessarily gun owners (although most probably would if the MA gun laws weren't so stifling), but who are generally liberty minded and genuinely sympathetic to the cause. I mean, we need to get the numbers up and it'd be great to see the common jam packed with good, patriotic Americans, but that's not going to happen if we don't spread the word to people other than the small minority of MA gun owners. Just some food for thought. I'll be there with my Gadsden flag flying high.

Everyone is invited. It's all of our rights at stake.

Using my galaxy s2 via tapatalk, because I am too lazy to find a computer

Yeah I may end up losing the day's pay...but I will be there!!

PS--you owe me a drink because you didn't tell me there was open bar at Emerson!

Hahaha... That was pure luck... Hobnobbing with the libs was actually fun especially when I was drinking their beer and eating their apps!!!

Unfortunately this threads has laps to the 5th page... thats weak.

Two things for what they're worth. I am a Ducks Unlimited committee member and last week our regional director sent out an e-mail to everyone on his list specifically about the rally. Hopefully more than just me shows up. Also I mentioned it to the guys I shoot sporting clays with and most knew of it and some are heading in. Seems more and more people are waking up.

Is there an official NES name tag so we can find each other? Maybe when we meet you can teach me the secret handshake.

I was planning to bring my name tag from the group buy along, just in case. Maybe we could establish a meeting place before the rally. If the turn out is like the rally in January, it's going to be way more than just NES members.

157 confirmed going? ****ing pathetic.

A fraction of the MA gun community is on NES. A fraction of them actually respond to threads like these. A fraction of those would actually vote to commit to coming. I'm not so sure that number is as pathetic as you think.

GOAL's Facebook page says over 200 are attending. Again, only a fraction of the gun community have a GOAL membership, a fraction of them use Facebook, a fraction of them actually respond to invites.

I'll save my hand wringing for Wednesday afternoon. Even if we pack the common with 800,000 people the media will still report that dozens of gun nuts loitered on the common.

A fraction of the MA gun community is on NES. A fraction of them actually respond to threads like these. A fraction of those would actually vote to commit to coming. I'm not so sure that number is as pathetic as you think.

GOAL's Facebook page says over 200 are attending. Again, only a fraction of the gun community have a GOAL membership, a fraction of them use Facebook, a fraction of them actually respond to invites.

I'll save my hand wringing for Wednesday afternoon. Even if we pack the common with 800,000 people the media will still report that dozens of gun nuts loitered on the common.

Stop pooping on my attempt to shame more people into coming!

Back
Top Bottom