GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
Has anyone here actually contacted their reps to try to set up a meeting?

I was told by their assistants they would call me back. That was the middle of last week. Radio silence so far. I've sent follow up emails and left voice mails with no response. Senator Jehlen and Rep Sciortino are both die hard liberals so I doubt I hear back at all.

What time did you guys try to schedule a meeting? The GOAL flyer says to try to meet them at 2:00pm, but the rally supposedly goes from 12:00 - 3:00pm??

I'm going to try to call my reps today: Jamie Eldridge and Jen Benson. Has anyone else set up a meeting with either of these two?
I don't have high hopes for Eldridge, but I've gotten decent email responses from Benson.

Bump, more bus info added, there is now a bus from the Berkshires/Lee.

jefftk 2:00ish is a good time to schedule your meeting.

Eldridge came out last year as being for further restrictions including an AWB.

I called Benson - no answer (actually, someone answered with some name/title regarding health care so I said I must have the wrong number as I was looking for Rep Benson, then they transferred me to her assistants line which went to voicemail [thinking]), I left a message inviting her to the rally and asking if she could meet with me, sent her an email saying the same as well.

Called Eldridge, talked with his planner - she said she doesn't think he will be in the statehouse on wednesday, but I could send him an email and they will see.... email sent.

I made myself a name tag.

Then I made some "completely un-official" PDF copies. They fit in the little Fishing licence holders approx. 2"x3".

So if you want make up some tags . One PDF is one tag (save ink) Second prints as 12 Tags. So you can have arts-and-crafts time on the bus on the way to the rally.

shooter1

Hope this helps to put a face to the names of some Northeast Shooters Folks.

.....Also hope I'm not breaking any rules. Just make life easier to put a name to the face and on line moniker.

tomorrow is my birthday, I took it off from work, they all assume because I will be celebrating. Civil rights rally is much more important

Leson learned from the last one, if there is any media coverage it is going to be minimal at best and they are going to look for the "frindge crazy" people so dress bussiness casual, and bring a camrea. If the media wants to ignore it or twist the message BE THE MEDIA put pictures online, use youtube and such and get a good positve message out. I will be there with the gopro in my sign again.

Think of it as a party with a few hundred (or more?) of your good friends. [wink]

I did Jury duty on my B-day, so I have zero sympathy. [laugh]
I did jury duty on my birthday last year, had a 5 day trial. And I got a summons for Federal jury duty next week

hahaha I think I have you beat

I'll be going. Turned down a shift that pays time and a half in order to be there. Sure, I wont make as much money, but my rights are mor important.
The way I see it there is no excuse other than injury or death for any American to not be there.

I'll be going. Turned down a shift that pays time and a half in order to be there. Sure, I wont make as much money, but my rights are mor important.
The way I see it there is no excuse other than injury or death for any American to not be there.
Good for you. A lot of people wouldn't.....

Back
Top Bottom