GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
Heading in from the 190 Sterling/West Boylston area. Will probably catch green line at Riverside. Anyone needing a ride is welcome to join.

Wake up. Drink that coffee.
Got my bag packed picking up my
coworker in an hour. Then before we battle the state house we battle RT2 east to Alewife. See you all there.

Jeff

See you guys there. Make sure you stop by and say hello. I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the guy in the winter coat ;-)

I need to find a place that makes signs - my lettering skills are horrible.

I'll be the guy in a suit trying to figure out the best way to hold my Gadsden flag. Maybe I'll wear it like a cape.

Sorry guys, can't make it due to a vendor's conference at work. I am there in spirit and have talked this thing up for some time. Kick some ass!

Going to be brave and try and park at the common garage... Does it get filled often during the week?

Sent from my rotary phone using Forum Runner

My son won't be there as he has the flu (strain B) and will be home recuperating. Can't see dragging him out on a day like today. Me and the DH will be there though!

Tomorrow, early release day from school, we head to the PD to apply for my son's FID and for me to renew my LTC (6 months early like the LO advised so I don't expire).

To all those skipping work, calling in "sick", or otherwise losing pay to attend this rally today, I applaud you, for you are true Patriots. You are the living proof that Liberty is more valuable than material wealth.

Today, we defend Liberty and and stand on the side of righteousness; we have the moral high ground. We must convince those put in power by ignorant and fearful men that they must not side with tyranny. We must be firm in our resolve, and, as always, we must be vigilant.

Stand fast.

In Liberty,

Buck.

Last edited:
To all those skipping work, calling in "sick", or otherwise losing pay to attend this rally today, I applaud you, for you are true Patriots. You are the living proof that Liberty is more valuable than material wealth.

Today, we defend Liberty and and stand on the side of righteousness; we have the moral high ground. We must convince those put in power by ignorant and fearful men that they must not side with tyranny. We must be firm in our resolve, and, as always, we must be vigilant.

Stand fast.

In Liberty,

Buck.

2nd that no pun intended

Back
Top Bottom