GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
The Metro reported "nearly 1,000" ......... Also, I'm FAMOUS! [rofl]

eA9B6jo.jpg

I was wondering if that was you. You took a pic of my golden. I was yapping with someone so I couldn't ask.

That Metro cover is actually pretty good. Reasonably accurate estimate, diversity (male/female/background/size) in the pic, etc.

I was wondering if that was you. You took a pic of my golden. I was yapping with someone so I couldn't ask.

That Metro cover is actually pretty good. Reasonably accurate estimate, diversity (male/female/background/size) in the pic, etc.

Oh! Well it was nice to almost meet you. I dropped my hand down and hit a puppy nose so I felt horrible, gave him a quick pet and took a quick shot of him.

I agree, that was a great, diverse shot they used.

Except that we weren't begging anyone to 'Give us our guns', we were angrily protesting 'we already have guns, don't you dare to take them away'.

Oh! Well it was nice to almost meet you. I dropped my hand down and hit a puppy nose so I felt horrible, gave him a quick pet and took a quick shot of him.

I agree, that was a great, diverse shot they used.
"Interesting" caption... [rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

Except that we weren't begging anyone to 'Give us our guns', we were angrily protesting 'we already have guns, don't you dare to take them away'.
More Patrick Henry asking for liberty and less Michael Moore asking for handouts...

I made it about 20 minutes late as there was no parking at Braintree (I tried for 20 minutes, and finally drove to Quincy Adams). Good rally, and it was nice to have a sound system setup.

It was my first time inside the statehouse, so it was nice to look around in there. Oh, and the tour of school kids coming out while that big ass line of pissed off people waiting to get in was pretty comical.

Last edited:
I would not underestimate their sense of humor in parking there. I was there when they pulled up and had a good chuckle.

I also found it hilarious. Especially since they pulled up in a row and parked in some kind of planned formation maneuver. They also arrived about 30 seconds after a delivery truck hit and pushed a car back about a foot trying to get out of the space they would ultimately occupy.

Hey I just wanted to thank those of you who bought an "I am militia" shirt from my buddy. I'm trying to get him to join here but that's like pulling teeth. He's not much for online communities but I'm trying.

Back
Top Bottom