GOAL Rally on the Common Wed - April 3rd - Save the date!

Will you be in attenance?

• Total voters
There's an IParty right around the corner from the common if you need some gear, flags, air horns.... I got my red white and blue ready!

I'll be wearing my lucky Chuck Norris shirt, which basically guarantees amazing results for today.

image.jpeg

My office is just north of the city so I am will be driving in late morning. Can't wait to be surrounded by so many freedom loving Americans again. Hopefully we get an even bigger turn out than the Jan. 19th rally.

Heading up to the Salem commuter rail for the 10:45. Hate parking my truck in the city. Hopefully I'll find some of you guys on the common, would be nice to me some other NES'ers.

My office is just north of the city so I am will be driving in late morning. Can't wait to be surrounded by so many freedom loving Americans again. Hopefully we get an even bigger turn out than the Jan. 19th rally.

I think it's going to feel colder than the 19th. Dress appropriately.

Getting ready. Trying to look professional.... you know not like a professional mechanic (as normal). May even wear a tie.[shocked] Second time since I got married ,first time was at the Jan 19th rally.

See Ya.

I want to go, but I missed my train this morning, so if anyone is going from the Attleboro Area and wants to carpool PM please.

For those of that are going I wanted to say thank you and for going and let us keep up the pressure.

Woke up puking. Feel like total crap. Temp 100.7. But I'll be there. This is too important.
Post what you'll be wearing so I can keep my distance. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

There's an IParty right around the corner from the common if you need some gear, flags, air horns.... I got my red white and blue ready!
Make some noise people! That is something the lefties understand.

I really wanted to be, and planned to be there today but my son came down with the flu... wife couldn’t get out of work so I will be there in spirit. Plan on emailing my state rep, Garlick, and Senator Ross again to urge that they not saddle responsible, law abiding gun owners with more unnecessary and costly regulations that will do nothing to take guns out of the hands of criminals...

Thanks to all of you that are going.

Back
Top Bottom