• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

General Gun Storage Question, Need Answer ASAP

Man i got to start a bonded warehouse. Imagine all the guns I could get for piratically free.

The practices of bonded warehouses are currently the subject of litigation before the federal court (Jarvis v. Village Vault). Since I am a director of Comm2A, I will not make any specific comment on litigation in progress. Details will be posted to www.comm2a.org when we have more info to announce.

Banks do not ask you what is in your safe deposit box nor are they allowed to ask. In fact, many people try to tell, for whatever reason, bank employees what they have in there and it is a strict violation for bank employees to engage in that conversation. They are completely private until payment is not received and after the allotted time a locksmith will be called and the lock will be drilled and the contents of the box will be recorded at that time.

We can do storage. We use one dedicated bound book just for your storage and when we return your gun we only have to do a NICS back ground check no Mass. transfer.
If you are intrested please contact us to discuss our storage pricing.
413 579 1994

Last edited:
Not to offend anyone, but if you elect to retain a gun dealer to take temporary possession of your property (what those damn lawyers call a "bailment"), be sure it is a dealer you trust. Putting property in the possession of a dealer of that class of property is what those same folks call "entrustment," and under the Uniform Commercial Code if a dealer elects (either because of dishonesty or carelessness) to sell the "entrusted" property to an innocent third party (a "bona fide purchaser"), that third party gets good title and the entrustor loses his title to the entrusted property.

empty guns aren't "dangerous" by themselves

What? You mean that all of the stories I have been hearing from my good friends in the democratic party are not true? I was under the impression that simply producing a gun infuses it automatically with the essence of Satan and from that point forward its only intent it to kill as many helpless people as possible.

Last edited:
The practices of bonded warehouses are currently the subject of litigation before the federal court (Jarvis v. Village Vault). Since I am a director of Comm2A, I will not make any specific comment on litigation in progress. Details will be posted to www.comm2a.org when we have more info to announce.

Rob...You people are the best thing that ever happened in this state...Perhaps we stand a chance...

We can do storage. We use one dedicated bound book just for your storage and when we return your gun we only have to do a NICS back ground check no Mass. transfer.
If you are intrested please contact us to discuss our storage pricing.
413 579 1994

This is the way it should be done.

This is the way it should be done.

I have come up with lots of ridiculous hypothetical threads on this subject.
"Posted by iPhone traveling up 93 with a laden trunk"
I never knew Remsport could do that with such ease.
I'll keep that in mind.

We are not bonded warehouse out to steal your guns. It is just a service we can provide if someone needs it. Although we charge for the service we are not getting rich on it.

We are not bonded warehouse out to steal your guns. It is just a service we can provide if someone needs it. Although we charge for the service we are not getting rich on it.

Just remember, it would be good manners to buy an AR15 or 1911 when you go to pick your guns up from Remsport.

(Updated) So aside from thefortress.com, villagevault and possibly bgra, does anyone know storage places or ranges/clubs that allow storage of guns? Preferably close to Boston?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom