G43X Silver or Black?

The silver slide has been scientifically proven to add 40 to 750 feet per second which ups the one shot kill potential by almost 62.8%. However, the black slide will increase accuracy when coming out of a tactical roll which should enable you to take out 5, maybe even 6 terrorists with ease.
I know....it's a tough choice.

Take the silver slide and stack multi-shot, easy.

The silver slide has been scientifically proven to add 40 to 750 feet per second which ups the one shot kill potential by almost 62.8%. However, the black slide will increase accuracy when coming out of a tactical roll which should enable you to take out 5, maybe even 6 terrorists with ease.
I know....it's a tough choice.

In this situation Two Tone would be the correct option.

Black but that’s me.

I kept wanting an SD9VE but I just hated the stainless slide, then I found one in black and grabbed it.
Remember, the sd9ve is a glock clone. The original. The "Sigma". Had pre ban mags. If you can find them.... It's actually a decent gun. Ones you fix the trigger.

43 has a shorter grip and different mags. The 43x and 48 have the same grip and mags. I believe that the 48 has a 4 1/4” barrel. I think that is required for sale in Canada.
105mm minimum bbl length in Canada, eh? except grandfathered guns to grandfathered people. Bill C68 from about 3 decades ago.

Anyone with a G43X, does your magazine rock forward and backward about 2mm? Mine you can actually wiggle forward and backward, it's a bit disconcerting.

Back
Top Bottom