• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G43X Silver or Black?

The silver slide has been scientifically proven to add 40 to 750 feet per second which ups the one shot kill potential by almost 62.8%. However, the black slide will increase accuracy when coming out of a tactical roll which should enable you to take out 5, maybe even 6 terrorists with ease.
I know....it's a tough choice.

Take the silver slide and stack multi-shot, easy.

The silver slide has been scientifically proven to add 40 to 750 feet per second which ups the one shot kill potential by almost 62.8%. However, the black slide will increase accuracy when coming out of a tactical roll which should enable you to take out 5, maybe even 6 terrorists with ease.
I know....it's a tough choice.

In this situation Two Tone would be the correct option.

Black but that’s me.

I kept wanting an SD9VE but I just hated the stainless slide, then I found one in black and grabbed it.
Remember, the sd9ve is a glock clone. The original. The "Sigma". Had pre ban mags. If you can find them.... It's actually a decent gun. Ones you fix the trigger.

43 has a shorter grip and different mags. The 43x and 48 have the same grip and mags. I believe that the 48 has a 4 1/4” barrel. I think that is required for sale in Canada.
105mm minimum bbl length in Canada, eh? except grandfathered guns to grandfathered people. Bill C68 from about 3 decades ago.

Anyone with a G43X, does your magazine rock forward and backward about 2mm? Mine you can actually wiggle forward and backward, it's a bit disconcerting.

Back
Top Bottom