French Citizen Has A Surprise for Muslim Refugees

My guess is that the guy with the bat has had a gun pointed at him many times before this, he was not intimidated. It also looked to me like the good guy had a wheelgun, and had already disengaged the thumb break, he was ready, and I dont think it was his first rodeo either, it was good to see someone give those ****ing maggots the finger.

Something for people to keep in mind. Drawing a gun on someone doesnt necessarily bring everything to a screeching halt. There's no shortage of dirtbags in this country that have had a gun pointed at them more than once.

Where are the Muslim apologists who say we should be welcoming these guys with open arms because they know a Muslim and they are good people. There are whole cities in France where you can't go and even the Police will not go because enforcing the law makes them racist.

Where are the Muslim apologists who say we should be welcoming these guys with open arms because they know a Muslim and they are good people. There are whole cities in France where you can't go and even the Police will not go because enforcing the law makes them racist.

Good! You reap what you sow!

As most governments do, they'll realize the error of their ways too late.

When I was in the navy, after we docked and had the ship firmly moored against the pier, the next step was to attach rat guards to the lines. If you've never seen them, they look like an E collar you would use on a pet. A cone shaped piece of sheet metal. Any sailor will tell you what a scourge a breeding rat population is, and left unchecked, will eat your provisions. That's quite a predicament when you're out at sea.

I don't if there asny streets the cops weont go down in the US. Any known of?

The resident liberals, evidently are not up yet.

From this chaos will spring their new order. Just a restructuring of things by the planners.

Actually ............ I think the planner's plan is falling apart.

The Muslim immigration is blowing apart the planner's long held plan for the European Union. As soon as Hungary put up a fence - the handwriting was on the wall.

Looks like it's time to activate the "French Resistance". I'm sure there are some of the original members from WWII that are just shaking their heads right now. A very sad state that these European countries are now facing. Just a matter of time the U.S. will see this occur.[sad2]

If it happens here, I will shoot as soon as that muslim approach me after the warning. And all of you guys will lie about how he fatally attacks me and I have no way to run.

Actually ............ I think the planner's plan is falling apart.

The Muslim immigration is blowing apart the planner's long held plan for the European Union. As soon as Hungary put up a fence - the handwriting was on the wall.
Rumor has it that the Muslim hordes will go through Ukraine and try to go through Poland to get to the promised land.

It looks like you can see the cylinder of a revolver,but the hammer looks too high and like there's no top strap on the frame.

Drop the first one and the rest take off. I hope that guy had a spare mag.

I have a co-worker who has family in France, she told me things are very tense and one day it's going to get really, really bad.

Looked like a revolver.

I don't think people here in the US have any conception of how Europe is living with this issue. Young, radicalized men from 3rd world hellholes, unemployed, with a propensity for violence, roaming the streets with weapons.
And, in general, a pretty much complete ban on "ordinaries" carrying defensive weapons.

Drop the first one and the rest take off. I hope that guy had a spare mag.
Anything less that a diplomatic passport and he'll be crucified to appease the Muslim community.

Last edited:
I don't if there asny streets the cops weont go down in the US. Any known of?

Ever heard of Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam?

Also known as Dearborn Michigan.

20110730-d0434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom