French Citizen Has A Surprise for Muslim Refugees

Not everything you read on the innert00bz is true.[/QUOTE
So you deny the fact that there are already full communities of muslims practicing sharia law in the U.S.? Do you deny the fact that the gooberment is helping immigrants buy up housing and businesses? Providing all money necessary and making their payments when they don't?

That vid is ancient, and it wasn't just any French citizen, he was a cop, they all were, hence the guns. They were there trying to find a gang member, didn't go too well.

As usual, you guys need to shoot more FAMAS and learn some French.

Looking at what's going on in Europe now is what this country is in for,sadly I think we are to late to do anything about it.

Maybe not a 1911 but atleast a glock style handgun
ZwkFatZ.jpg

Take it back definately a 1911 variant

Looks like it's time to activate the "French Resistance". I'm sure there are some of the original members from WWII that are just shaking their heads right now. ...

I'm sure European WWII vets (from both sides!) are going smack out of their minds at current events. Unfortunately, I don't think many are taking third shift on their neighborhood's block watch patrol, sigh.

BTW, I remember a short-lived TV series broadcast in the US (early/mid 70's?) about a handful of French Resistance fighters clandestinely reconstituting their cell in modern postwar France. They operated without the knowledge (let alone endorsement) of the government. There were plots relating to closeted collaborators and the odd hidden Nazi. While I don't think they were righting generic wrongs Equalizer-style, I'm not sure the protagonists were exclusively hunting the war criminals that the establishment couldn't be bothered to hunt.

I thought it had US production values (flashy, no subtitles, room for commercials), and don't recall seeing it on PBS, so I don't think it was an import. And I certainly remember it as an attempt at a weekly action-adventure series - not a movie, and not a mini-series.

I can't find the show in the IMDB. Anyone else remember this?

How do we know these are "Muslim Refugees"?

Other than "the video title says so"?

Thanks.

Since when is every black man in France a "Muslim refugee"? There have been black French citizens for longer than there have been black American citizens (since America denied black citizenship for a long time).

Some people's heads are so wrapped up in stereotypes that they can't comprehend the fact that Western Europe hasn't been solely white in centuries.

Back
Top Bottom