Framingham Gun Buyback 10/29

$150 for handgun could be a good deal if you can find one of the old ~$50 POS revolvers to turn in.

What do we think the minimum amount for ammo is? I wonder if a handful of loose rounds counts or if it's a whole box needed. Would be nice to turn some duds and damaged rounds into boxes of fresh ones!

Every small shop out there probably has a few old POS single shot shotguns that are worthless and/or dangerous to fire, I know I had a couple back in my FFL days, now they are worth $150.

It could be an interesting way to call the AG's bluff - see if they would fork over $300 for a stripped lower aka post 7/20 "assault weapon"

Anybody that turns in anything at one of these is an enemy of freedom.
What about someone who uses it to get rid of their scrunched cases, obliquely inserted primers, and other reloading mishaps? The conventional wisdom of "pull apart the bad rounds" is impractical if you have been filling a dud box for some time.

Anybody that turns in anything at one of these is an enemy of freedom.

Turn in a $9.99 box of 9mm...buy 5 boxes of the same 9 with their $50.

The only downside is see is if they then use all that for all pic and it's on the news.

I might wake up a little earlier tomorrow and go turn in one of those evil 9mm boxes....or maybe I will turn in a $5 box of 7.62x39.

Last edited:
Do you think the other side actually believes these buybacks do anything to reduce crime?
The answer is, "No."

Then why do they do it?
To convince the sheep that there is a gun problem.

What do they hope will happen?
They hope they can convince a bunch of short-sighted greedy retard *******s to turn in enough junk guns and useless ammo to fill a table and provide a photo op.

Many of you seem eager to be uselful idiots.

Do you think the other side actually believes these buybacks do anything to reduce crime?
The answer is, "No."

Then why do they do it?
To convince the sheep that there is a gun problem.

What do they hope will happen?
They hope they can convince a bunch of short-sighted greedy retard *******s to turn in enough junk guns and useless ammo to fill a table and provide a photo op.

Many of you seem eager to be uselful idiots.

I didn't get this a while back, but it's very true. It only makes it seem like there is a gun problem and we don't have a big enough camera or microphone to counteract them. The general non gun-owning population sees a table guns (whether functional or pipe made) and thinks "great job, officers!"

In short - don't feed the bears.

For $500, ive got half a 5 gallon bucket of ammo, a sig misqeto, and an ar15 for them.
It almost seems foolish not to "turn them in"

Back
Top Bottom