• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fauci is a piece of s%*t

2237a19ce64ceabf.png

People wonder why their is so much mistrust when they are told to "trust the science". Here's why: "When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci told The New York Times in December. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85.

He is coming right out and telling you that he is lying to the public in an effort to increase the number of people vaccinated. I guess the ends justify the means.

There's still a lot of people out there who respect Fauci - and they get all pissy when you bring up the fact that he's pissing off a lot of people.

So when I talk to people like this I say something like the following:

"Look - Fauci is supposed to be the talking head that gets everybody to go along with the government's effort in combatting the virus. As such - he's in a similar position as a general during a war. He's supposed to be the guy that knows how to win the battles and has a strategy to win the war. Fauci has demonstrated RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING - that he just constantly changes his mind on things and often does things that are completely contradictory with what he advocated before. So - why the general analogy? Because if you read any US Civil War or WW2 history - what you'll find is that when it became obvious at the beginning of each one of those wars - that the generals that we inherited from the peace-time army just weren't up to the task of winning the war - they were unceremoniously sacked and somebody better was brought in. Fauci is like one of those peace time generals. It's plainly obvious that he's either incompetent - or lying. But for sake of argument and generosity - let's just go with incompetent. And yet he's still there.

That should tell you all you need to know - about how incompetent the government is in ACTUALLY combating this virus. It's more important to those in charge - that Fauci stays in place - consequences be damned. And that is why I completely and totally distrust anything and everything the government does and everything Fauci does in relation to this alleged epidemic"

I'm still wondering what we're supposed to be locking him up for. Looks like I'm SOL because there isn't a single TDS-sufferer on this board who can back up any of the things they accuse him of. They all disappear when questioned.

That's what cockroaches do when the lights get turned on.

Says a non doctor non scientist pontificator who hangs around a chat room vs. actually being in the arena doing something with his life of value. Laughing out loud.

File under: "replies that didn't age well."

Fauci would have done a better job with COVID if he'd spent the last year making NY bathhouse visits like he did back when he was still calling the 80s scourge GRIDS.

a consistent denial of the natural immunity to this disease in recovered patients is indeed an extremely puzzling thing.
if it is indeed a truth and this weaponized disease was engineered specifically not to have any natural immunity built to it - or they have something in the vaccine and the imperative is to spread this vaccine as wide as possible - either scenario is rather unpleasant.
as of fauci - it is probably a fact now that they all did know the genome of the disease and the structure for vaccine way back in 2019, when all that was only beginning, and that is why companies were able to start manufacturing a cure before the illness even had a chance to be studied. so, the fauci`s organization was obviously deep involved into creation of both items - both the disease and the vaccine, and all that is really smelling like a good old guantanamo, where they outsource unpleasantries to other countries - specifically the wuhan lab - but the master puppeteers are all here.
i do not think it was even chinese who made the virus - they could have followed the instructions, but, they do not have scientific base there in communist land to deal with genetic modifications of viruses at that level. the more documents come out about all this the worse it all smells.

Fauci epitomizes the fraud the United States government has become. More people are coming to realize that, I think. His time is short.

i do not think it was even chinese who made the virus - they could have followed the instructions, but, they do not have scientific base there in communist land to deal with genetic modifications of viruses at that level. the more documents come out about all this the worse it all smells.
You WILDLY underestimate the scientific abilities of the Chinese. In many cases the "scientific base" got their PhD or did their post-doc here in the US.

You WILDLY underestimate the scientific abilities of the Chinese. In many cases the "scientific base" got their PhD or did their post-doc here in the US.
their scientific abilities are best used to make concentration camps and mass extermination facilities.
no communist country has proper conditions for a healthy scientific community to exist, as their ideology is counterproductive to any scientific method. what grades and titles local universities give those students here means nothing.

china is a pathetic reminiscent of the soviet union incapable to produce its own semiconductor industry, incapable of research and development, all they can is to spy and steal technology from developed countries and then produce pathetic half-working fakes they try selling for quarter the price of those original companies. and it is truth across the field, medicine and virology is all the same.

Last edited:
their scientific abilities are best used to make concentration camps and mass extermination facilities.
no communist country has proper conditions for a healthy scientific community to exist, as their ideology is counterproductive to any scientific method. what grades and titles local universities give those students here means nothing.

china is a pathetic reminiscent of the soviet union incapable to produce its own semiconductor industry, incapable of research and development, all they can is to spy and steal technology from developed countries and then produce pathetic half-working fakes they try selling for quarter the price of those original companies. and it is truth across the field, medicine and virology is all the same.
Yup, thet generally suck. I used to work a a place that made the 1st robot vaccuum. A few months after production moved to China, all sorts of knock-offs started showing up from china. Feckin' parasites.

Yup, thet generally suck. I used to work a a place that made the 1st robot vaccuum. A few months after production moved to China, all sorts of knock-offs started showing up from china. Feckin' parasites.
moving production to china was and still is the worst thing that happened in our lifetime. of course slave labor is cheap and profitable, but, well, it`s pointless to talk about it now.

What may be good to talk about is the children and minorities that China forces into factory slavery to build those I-Phones, PCs, and other electronic gadgets that flood the halls of the US government. Oh wait - that would be 'cultural justice'. Never mind.

Here is the short list of the companies benefitting directly from the Chinese "re-education (slavery) camps": Abercrombie & Fitch, Acer, Adidas, Alstom, Amazon, Apple, ASUS, BAIC Motor, BMW, Bombardier, Bosch, BYD, Calvin Klein, Candy, Carter’s, Cerruti 1881, Changan Automobile, Cisco, CRRC, Dell, Electrolux, Fila, Founder Group, GAC Group (automobiles), Gap, Geely Auto, General Electric, General Motors, Google, H&M, Haier, Hart Schaffner Marx, Hisense, Hitachi, HP, HTC, Huawei, iFlyTek, Jack & Jones, Jaguar, Japan Display Inc., L.L.Bean, Lacoste, Land Rover, Lenovo, LG, Li-Ning, Mayor, Meizu, Mercedes-Benz, MG, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Mitsumi, Nike, Nintendo, Nokia, The North Face, Oculus, Oppo, Panasonic, Polo Ralph Lauren, Puma, Roewe, SAIC Motor, Samsung, SGMW, Sharp, Siemens, Skechers, Sony, TDK, Tommy Hilfiger, Toshiba, Tsinghua Tongfang, Uniqlo, Victoria’s Secret, Vivo, Volkswagen, Xiaomi, Zara, Zegna, and ZTE.

Again, you can believe what you like. True story. A member of my family was a very well known biochemist at a major US university. Days after he retired here in the US he was recruited to China where he taught at a Chinese university, with personal salary, lab budget and lab staff substantially larger than any he ever had in the US. This situation is not occurring in isolation.

I've personally audited biotech research and manufacturing facilities in China. While some of what goes on would make a developed-world quality manager (or US/EU regulator) cringe, they are more than capable of developing genetically modified viruses. Their scientific community may not meet Western criteria for "healthy", and certainly that is heavily influenced by their form of government/ideology, but they are more than capable of viral GOF/PPP research.
And as noted by US virologists, their Chinese counterparts are not encumbered by Western regulatory bodies. The global debate about GOF/PPP research that has been going on since at least 2015, is precisely because this type of work is so easily conducted with today's scientific methods.

a consistent denial of the natural immunity to this disease in recovered patients is indeed an extremely puzzling thing.
if it is indeed a truth and this weaponized disease was engineered specifically not to have any natural immunity built to it - or they have something in the vaccine and the imperative is to spread this vaccine as wide as possible - either scenario is rather unpleasant.
as of fauci - it is probably a fact now that they all did know the genome of the disease and the structure for vaccine way back in 2019, when all that was only beginning, and that is why companies were able to start manufacturing a cure before the illness even had a chance to be studied. so, the fauci`s organization was obviously deep involved into creation of both items - both the disease and the vaccine, and all that is really smelling like a good old guantanamo, where they outsource unpleasantries to other countries - specifically the wuhan lab - but the master puppeteers are all here.

You don't need to go that far into conspiracy land. That's not what happened.

Is it possible (probable) that this was an engineered virus? Yes. Is it possible it's the reason they genome'd it so fast? Could be. Did Fauci and any some sort of caballa-illuminasty organization is behind all of this??? No. You have something like 15 different corporations around the world working independently on a vaccine based on the genome data. Because it is a mRNA vaccine, you don't NEED test tubes and such. You need a computer. The genome data gave us a massive head start, but not years. Maybe months.

P-Fizer and Modern-A and Jackson & Jackson aren't part of some super-evil group run by Fauci. Occam's razor. What you propose is far too complex to be true. Because it comes down to, in your conspiracy, cui bono? If I run this all-encompassing organization, why do I need to track everyone and/or kill them/make them sick???? For what purpose??? Why bother? If I've already got so much power, what does that much more gain me??? Possibly destroying the population in order for what??? I get teh same amount of overall power?? I don't see it.

And your conspiracy requires the # of parties involved to be super-massive. You're talking about scientists at 15 different companies being "in on it." Even Bernie Madoff couldn't hide stuff forever and everyone just blindly believed him.

Possibly destroying the population in order for what???
possibly - just in order to remove trump from the presidency. it is a most probable cause that is on the surface, as is.

and, as of 'mega-evil' - it is not applicable, the concepts of good or evil are not applicable to people who are determined to improve the world. they will keep improving it until they are the only ones left, it was already done plenty of times and still going on in enough places.
ultra left in this country are not different at all from good folks who rule north korea or sit in the presidium of CCP - it is all the same kind, the 'progressors' - with great and very smart plans on the beautification of humanity.

one way or another - whole situation we are at is looking extremely artificial. none of that happened by itself, and it is quite obvious by now. one conspiracy is no better than an any another, let`s hope that eventually, may be, something will come to light.

Back
Top Bottom