DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thread with Andrea Cabral is complete without out this footage from the snowstorm bunker...
"Lawdy Lawd, is it hawt in heah!"

iEM7Zr8f9fAD1.gif

That whole press conference was a s**tshow!

Man, so much yammering about stuff, no talking about the bill itself. It seems like only the people opposed to the bill actually read it.

Deval probably watched the rerun of his press conf and was like, "What the **** are you two doing behind me?!??!"

-JR

Lee_patscharger13_spts-001.r.jpg

I think you're on to something...

Wilfork is too skinny to be her, LOL.

Good job today , sorry vid had other obligations today including work. Would love to watch the freak show and stand up with you guys. Pretty funny how most don't know of NES, just GOAL members showing up. Maybe we need more presence at their meetings etc?

That fat pig was fanning herself with her papers while she sat at the shitty folding testimony table today. I bet you could have wrapped up some corn and seafood in seaweed and tinfoil, tucked it under one of her flaps of backfat and had a nice little clambake if she'd cooperate.

I mentioned to Jim that NES had a carpool thread, and a decent sized contingent planning on attending; he just laughed saying he was aware of it.

Be careful.
when woman gets that big her testosterone will be higher than man.

Aaron[MA];3959111 said:
"The importance of the bill is really really comprehensive"

Tap

that's not even a rational thought

- - - Updated - - -

Man, so much yammering about stuff, no talking about the bill itself. It seems like only the people opposed to the bill actually read it.
that is exactly what happened

it says gun control and limit gun violence, they couldn't give two shits what is in it

That fat pig was fanning herself with her papers while she sat at the shitty folding testimony table today. I bet you could have wrapped up some corn and seafood in seaweed and tinfoil, tucked it under one of her flaps of backfat and had a nice little clambake if she'd cooperate.

Ewww! Unreal!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Shire Guy
Is this sign language for "I"m gonna eat your pu**sy like an ear of corn"?

I just Sh*t my pants! LOL

Last edited:
Back on-topic. Who is there actually supporting this bill (what's actually in it, not just begging for 'gun control -- for the chillins' y'all'), and what are they saying to back up the proposed laws? Is anyone even presenting a cogent argument for their side?

If not, how the HELL does something like this pass? If every emotional 'want' for this legislation is just that -- emotion-driven wants, and "our" side debunks their side with logic and reason, and they STILL try to cram it down our throats, do we have any recourse (should it pass)? How would we go about getting it reversed, should the need arise?

Back on-topic. Who is there actually supporting this bill (what's actually in it, not just begging for 'gun control -- for the chillins' y'all'), and what are they saying to back up the proposed laws? Is anyone even presenting a cogent argument for their side?

If not, how the HELL does something like this pass? If every emotional 'want' for this legislation is just that -- emotion-driven wants, and "our" side debunks their side with logic and reason, and they STILL try to cram it down our throats, do we have any recourse (should it pass)? How would we go about getting it reversed, should the need arise?
no one is supporting it with actual facts or logic, unless you count "one gun a month eliminates straw purchases" or the gunshow loophole closing prevents crime... cuz background checks

but it will still be crammed through and no, we have no recourse should it pass, except maybe legally against the suitability part

and it will never be reversed, not in this state. When the federal AWB was useless MA came up with their own, better one to stick with.... Gun owners will give and give until they are all criminals secretly non-complying.

I am just shocked they didn't try more magazine restrictions

I think the lawsuits in CA,NY, and CT over the magazine issue might have tempered the state's appetite for that. Either that or the AG will back door it.

no one is supporting it with actual facts or logic, unless you count "one gun a month eliminates straw purchases" or the gunshow loophole closing prevents crime... cuz background checks

but it will still be crammed through and no, we have no recourse should it pass, except maybe legally against the suitability part

and it will never be reversed, not in this state. When the federal AWB was useless MA came up with their own, better one to stick with.... Gun owners will give and give until they are all criminals secretly non-complying.

I am just shocked they didn't try more magazine restrictions

Agreed, and on a more Positive note Its good to see a more CONSERVATIVE approach to more gun laws in Mass. So that alone is a good thing for sure instead of a rush to judgement and emotional laws passage.

For now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom