DELEO'S GUN HEARING today (Megathread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could easily "save more lives" by limiting fried chicken purchases to once monthly....why bother w guns.

more people die from trans-fat crap carcinogenic fried chicken. Ban it now please.

She paraphrased me, but she got the gist of it. A five minute interview boiled down to two lines.

Yeah but halfway down the page you are THE quote in large font. Something even news skimmers will see....

well done!

Aaron[MA];3959049 said:
These people are from a different universe.
They've been duped, brainwashed and outright lied to regarding guns and the law. It's really quite sad.

Tap

There's no reasoning with them, it's all based on emotions with these people.

Haha, citing changes in travel after 9/11 as a positive example. Hilarious!

It is incredibly hard to top Secretary of Public Safety Andrea Cabral's woeful ignorance.

At first I thought it was Wilfork with a wig.

2013_Cabral.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is incredibly hard to top Secretary of Public Safety Andrea Cabral's woeful ignorance.

2013_Cabral.jpg

Somebody should take away her Twinkie stockpile...she's looking at Mini-me like he's a large steak n' cheese.

We could easily "save more lives" by limiting fried chicken purchases to once monthly....why bother w guns.

more people die from trans-fat crap carcinogenic fried chicken. Ban it now please.

Don't push it. This is what Bloomtard started in NY and we were all against it [smile]

I had to get back to the office, but gun owners were very well represented in the auditorium. The elected official speakers I heard were pretty good, and at least one dude on the committee is asking the tough questions. The court officers did take the big signs down (eventually). Naughton seems to be running a nice fair session.

Pure speculation: My bet is that they concede the 1 year misdemeanor point but do keep the provisions that require all sales to be overseen and reported by an FFL. All the mental health and reporting/tracking stuff will survive. Determining a definition for suitability seems like it would be very difficult to do without triggering all sorts of lawsuits, so I bet the FID survives.

Release 20 treasonous bills and have boatloads of hearings. Salvage 6 of the bills into a comprehensive bill, have one more hearing, cut that bill in half to compromise with gun owners and the anti's got 2 bills worth of stuff passed. Rinse, wash and repeat. How do you eat a whale? One bite at a time...

2013_Cabral.jpg
I'm sorry, Andrea is a woman's name?

- - - Updated - - -

'There should be a law' "One Twinkie a month" if you're over three hundo.

STFA from my Twinkies

ROFL... Or, maybe only allow her to buy one Twinkie (non-high-capacity) per month

Edit: Derek types faster than I can.

Either that, or we let her buy all the Twinkies she wants and pretty soon the problem will solve itself, and she won't be speaking out against civil rights again...

Either that, or we let her buy all the Twinkies she wants and pretty soon the problem will solve itself, and she won't be speaking out against civil rights again...

you would think a fatass, black, woman would give a shit about civil rights and personal freedom

Release 20 treasonous bills and have boatloads of hearings. Salvage 6 of the bills into a comprehensive bill, have one more hearing, cut that bill in half to compromise with gun owners and the anti's got 2 bills worth of stuff passed. Rinse, wash and repeat. How do you eat a whale? One bite at a time...

Truer words...

you would think a fatass, black, woman would give a shit about civil rights and personal freedom

As well as her Cholesterol, Note the FAKE plastic photo op smiles. " We are wonderful "

No thread with Andrea Cabral is complete without out this footage from the snowstorm bunker...
"Lawdy Lawd, is it hawt in heah!"

iEM7Zr8f9fAD1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom