• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Definitely no proper safe handling techniques here

There is a rule in theater that a gun on stage is never pointed at the audience.

Even though everything is fake or make-believe the audience still feels threatened by having a gun pointed at them.

The real question is why the guy at the ATF hand the reporter a cocked tommy gun with a mag in it?

He didn't think it was going to do that! What an idiot what do you think happens when you pull the trigger. Or is this to make people believe that guns can go off by themselves.

" Hey Joe! Grab your camera! We are going to the shooting range to film another piece about "Smart Guns."
Joe Replies " f*** You"

And way to go ATF agent. Don't say anything when the guy shoulders a firearm and points it at another human beings face. Big Smiles.

Just remember folks. Those gun hating Leftists are the ones who want to control what guns we can own, where, when, and how we can use them, and deny us the right to self defense. This video is just meant to reinforce that WE, law abiding gun owners are the real threat.

There is a rule in theater that a gun on stage is never pointed at the audience.

Even though everything is fake or make-believe the audience still feels threatened by having a gun pointed at them.

Still stunned by Brandon Lee’s death.

Whenever I get notified that I have an ATF audit coming up, I put a chamber flag in every gun. The guns get pointed in all kinds of directions as they look for the serial numbers. Jack.

If you’d stop filing them off, they’d find them easier! 😝

" Hey Joe! Grab your camera! We are going to the shooting range to film another piece about "Smart Guns."
Joe Replies " f*** You"

And way to go ATF agent. Don't say anything when the guy shoulders a firearm and points it at another human beings face. Big Smiles.
Alternative reason: ATF guy lets it happen because he knows there’s no ammo there and hopes vice toolbag gets punished for it.... [rofl]

People that don't know guns, don't know guns. They do stuff out of ignorance.

10 years ago, we were at Devins for July 4th fireworks, and the Army had "toys" to play with. People were picking up M4s and M209s, pointing them at others, and saying, "Take my picture!"

My 10-year old asked "How do I clear it?" before he picked it up.

He knew, because he'd been taught.

Back
Top Bottom