• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

I have spent the afternoon reaching out to folks that are familiar with "Pages of Peace" and from the Groton area.
It was started by Betsy Sawyer who taught 5th grade at Groton-Dunstable Middle School, She has since Passed away. Her Family owns the Bull Run Tavern. So I have requested one of those folks that I contacted to file a FOIA with that School and ask, Who the Instructors/Advisors/Facilitators are or were, What Grade or Grades were taught, A copy of the Syllabus and Lesson Plan. Who Approved the program and who funded or what funds were used to operate this program.
I would suggest for others in that area also to file a FOIA as well. Keep those folks hopping.

This is the best idea I've heard so far.

I'd love to see some reenactors in full period gear there to protest.

Having had the night to further think about this, Since it is "Pages of Peace Foundation" if some one knows how to pull their 990, do so and go through it.

Still File for it, It will give you the "Who's Who of the organization, All income and all expenses. They at least one time received a grant for the Tides Foundation. So that would show that they are not that insignificant. We can keep making excuses or take them to task.
Pages for Peace Foundation - GuideStar Profile

They're small enough they probably only have to file the "postcard" (990-N).

I just checked the system, I shows Betsy Sawyer as being in charge, she died a couple of years ago and the link that you gave me only showed a reporting of the 2009 reporting year.

Last edited:
I just checked the system, I shows Betsy Sawyer as being in charge, she died a couple of years ago and the link that you gave me only showed a reporting of the 2009 reporting year.

Guidestar has a 990-EZ on file for them for CY2015. I'm guessing after that, as they fell well below the threshold to require 990 or 990-EZ, they filed the e-postcard.

Small organizations sometimes file 990(-EZ) even if they don't have to, because (a) grant-making organizations like to see them, or (b) their state of incorporation requires it ( I'm looking at YOU, Connecticut!)

They are listed at one point of being a 501c3. We need to know everything about them, and then exploit what we know. Do you have a problem with doing that? It seems like you want to make excuses.

They are listed at one point of being a 501c3. We need to know everything about them, and then exploit what we know. Do you have a problem with doing that? It seems like you want to make excuses.
The information that's public is public, and that includes financials up to cy2015. Since they're a Massachusetts corporation, they're probably required to file an annual report (principal officers, agent, ...) with the Secretary of State to maintain legally current status in the Commonwealth. (Connecticut is similar... PLUS requires an actual 990 or -EZ be filed with the feds, regardless of size.)

Thank You, I did, They still list themselves as an "After School Club" So that would seem to mean that this is a school "Sanctioned" Organization.

I found it on the one of the pages of the 990 I can't get the IRS page with search blocks to open.

Last edited:
I can see it now, rosenthal will co opt him on their save the orphans tour or whatever BS theyre up to these days...

David Hogg Announces Plans To Attend Harvard University

Not just accepted, he will go
To harvard. Maura is already planning on her political rally’s to feature him.

iu

Pretty much the entire country outside Moonbatonia thinks they're both ridiculous.

If Harvard really let him in to their main undergraduate program then they have become a joke. I'm hoping he signed up for some online courses or Harvard extension school and thinks he is "going to Harvard".

Among the many things that p*ss me off about Hogg is the media's slant.
He's not a "survivor", he wasn't even there. He rode his bike to the school when he heard about it and since the, with the media's help, launched himself on a campaign of self promotion. Eventually to become a campaign for congress.
I hope he flunks out.

He rode his bike to the school when he heard about it

Or he was in a cooking classroom and hid in the closet. Or he was in a hallway and heard shots echoing. Or he was in a DIFFERENT science classroom and closed the door. Oh but he was taking video inside what looks like a lunch room and interviewing people... and looking out the window and saying the school was on lockdown.

Remember there were 3-4 stories he told, and that kicked off a wave of Youtube censorship...

Back
Top Bottom