• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

An email obtained by Boston 25 News shows the school principal informed parents of the speech at 7:03 p.m., on Thursday. The assembly was at 9:50 a.m., on Friday - nearly 15 hours later.

"If this is a controversial speaker and he's coming to Holliston and he's going to give a speech, there should be a considerable notice," Biundo said.

Jackson, however, said the school, "provided what we consider to be our typical notice, which was several days, as I understand it."

FACT - 15 hours notice
Statement by Superintendant - "several days, as I understand it".

Wow. Really?

... "If this is a controversial speaker and he's coming to Holliston and he's going to give a speech, there should be a considerable notice," Biundo said.
Jackson, however, said the school, "provided what we consider to be our typical notice, which was several days, as I understand it."

FACT - 15 hours notice
Statement by Superintendant - "several days, as I understand it". ...

so why did the admin let the little DB speak.

SO, are you going to hold them accountable, or just let it slide? Maybe you can get a different speaker to provide a counter-point. How about Kyle Kushuv or Kaitlin Bennett? Now THAT would have some impact in Massachusetts.

DzgMkSDX0AAF8JE.png:large

Back
Top Bottom