• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

Good grief that little twerp is annoying. I really like some of these, LOL:

images

a2wlke.jpg

Hoggwashhitleryouth.jpg

We dined at the Bull Run for their Christmas buffet yesterday and it was great, we attended last year as well. Very crowded and no complaints.

We dined at the Bull Run for their Christmas buffet yesterday and it was great, we attended last year as well. Very crowded and no complaints.

Folks, I know that I said I was going to refrain from posting, But this is something that has to be brought out.

You folks wonder why you keep losing? Then look no closer than the quote above. There are folks who will not stick together and will cater to their own short sighted desires, That folks is not "Sticking Together"!

Folks, I know that I said I was going to refrain from posting, But this is something that has to be brought out.

You folks wonder why you keep losing? Then look no closer than the quote above. There are folks who will not stick together and will cater to their own short sighted desires, That folks is not "Sticking Together"!
HUH! Stick together? WTF are you talking about. The Bull Run is a dining and music revenue, it's in Shirley not Harvard Sq. You want to boycott a 300 yr old tavern because some little nerd is going to speak there and show his ignorance to a select crowd of snowflakes and moonbats? You want to close a historic Tavern and put hard working stiffs out of a job because little Hogg will speak his nonsense? Have you EVER been to Shirley, never mind the Bull Run which has historic significance and has been there since the Revolutionary War. Why don't you CALL the Bull Run and make your feelings known. I DID yesterday and the staff doesn't even know who little Hogg is and could care less. I would rather him speak there, since we just found out Harvard has accepted him because of his anti-gun speech, be prepared for 24/7 coverage of him for 4 yrs. Not big on free speech I see? You sound like a leftist moonbat getting their panties in a knot because someone said something that offended them or you disagreed with. Litttle Hogg shows his ignorance every time he opens his mouth, he's a useful idiot who WE can exploit. WE make him the poster boy of the anti's, we publicize his acceptance over many more qualified MINORITIES and show the hypocrisy of academia and the condescending academic elitists he appeals to. The best thing to do would be to show up with facts and shove them down his throat, re butt all his propaganda and remind him he walked over more deserving minorities to get into Harvard. That would show him for what he is, a useful idiot of the left. Remind the audience that the shooter was passed along by the school admin and the shooting had nothing to do with the weapon, it was the failure of the authorities to do their jobs. The authorities that the snowflakes depend on protecting them from us gun owners.

"
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Two students told investigators they reported the Broward County high school shooting suspect to an administrator for making threats but felt they were not taken seriously, a commission investigating the massacre was told Tuesday.

RELATED: More coverage of the Parkland shooting

Pinellas County sheriff's Detective Chris Lyons told the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission that 30 people knew suspect Nikolas Cruz made threats and racist remarks, committed animal cruelty and engaged in odd behavior in the years before the February shooting that left 17 dead, but few reported it to police or school authorities.

Even when they reported the former Stoneman Douglas student, nothing happened, Lyons said.

"'See something, say something' means something, and it has to be more than a phrase," said Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, the commission's chairman. "It has to resonate with the public because law enforcement cannot be everywhere all the time."

The commission is using his detectives and other investigators from outside Broward County to conduct its investigation to avoid conflicts of interest."
Threats reported before Parkland massacre
"
People died in the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School because the school failed to implement a simple security measure that had been recommended twice to teachers and administrators, according to testimony Wednesday at a meeting of the state commission investigating the massacre.

Security experts on two separate occasions in the past two years advised teachers and administrators to mark safe areas called “hard corners” in each classroom, said Pinellas County Sheriff’s Detective Walter Bonasoro, serving as an investigator for the commission.

These are areas located at an angle that would prevent anyone firing a gun through the classroom door from hitting anyone in them.

But just two teachers in Building 12, where the shooting took place, marked off hard corners, using tape, and these had too much furniture and other materials for all students to be able to crowd into them during the shooting.
The revelation added to the growing list of missed opportunities by the school district and law enforcement agencies for preventing — or at least mitigating — a shooting that left 17 dead and 17 wounded.

Max Schachter, whose son, Alex, was killed, asked if anyone died because of the failure to have marked, cleared hard corners.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, the chairman of the commission, said, “There were some, definitely.”

One girl was killed after she was “nudged out of a hard corner and couldn’t get in,” he said.

The schools’ personnel were advised to create these safe zones in classroom corners by Al Butler, a school district security expert, and Steven Wexler, a retired Secret Service agent."
People died in Parkland massacre because schools ignored security warning

Here's the report Fisher Tech, you should read it and highlight key facts and then bring them up to rebutt Little Hogg's ranting about inanimate objects and show his audience how the system failed the students. Situation was easily preventable but it takes adults to implement rules and take action. Cowards like Hogg run and hide when the SHTF.
Read the full Stoneman Douglas commission report

As to the question of do I know Shirley, Why yes I do that area was my stomping grounds and patrol area for many years. You do as you will, I was stating my opinion. I stand by what I said.

As to the question of do I know Shirley, Why yes I do that area was my stomping grounds and patrol area for many years. You do as you will, I was stating my opinion. I stand by what I said.
so you want to shut down the Bull Run because they allow little Hogg to speak there?

We either use their playbook against them or they will continue to win. If that means shutting down that place? YES. The family that owns that place are the related to the woman that created the organization that is sponsoring him. Look up "Pages of Peace Foundation".

I don't half step like many, I call the enemy out whoever or where ever they are. If folks don't want to support the fight to keep our rights then just get out of the way.

The days of Compromise is over!!

We either use their playbook against them or they will continue to win. If that means shutting down that place? YES. The family that owns that place are the related to the woman that created the organization that is sponsoring him. Look up "Pages of Peace Foundation".

I don't half step like many, I call the enemy out whoever or where ever they are. If folks don't want to support the fight to keep our rights then just get out of the way.

The days of Compromise is over!!
They're a fringe group of snowflakes who have no power. Hogg is just a useful idiot to the left, he actually helps us by spouting ignorant anti-gun rhetoric. Bloomberg and the Brady Bunch and the Mommies are our REAL enemies because they have money, power and get media attention. I fight them by being a member of the NRA, GOAL, SAF, GOA, and buying firearms and ammo. Remember, every time we buy a new firearm in the People's Republic a snowflake in Cambridge cries. Tuesday was our last Christmas Day dinner there for a few years, Wally is almost 2 yrs old and his brother Ollie is on the way, due in April. Not taking a 3 yr old and a 9 month old out next year for dinner.

As it appears that I am quite a bit older than you, My days of saying or promoting things as not being that bad have left my thinking process. I lost trapping in that state, the Gun laws have become unbearable.
With those being my life experiences. I fight at any comprise.

As it appears that I am quite a bit older than you, My days of saying or promoting things as not being that bad have left my thinking process. I lost trapping in that state, the Gun laws have become unbearable.
With those being my life experiences. I fight at any comprise.
I am 63 yrs old and I am a realist, this state and most of the Northeast and left coast are gone, never to return to freedom and America. I hate this State and it's Pols and snowflakes more than you can imagine. IMHO if it wasn't for the election of Donald Trump it would be close to go time. We are in a Civil War in this country, the left hates us and will never stop until they regain complete control of our lives. Gun control/bans are the stepping stone to their quest for total control and brainwashing by the public schools and media are working in their favor. The demographics are not in our favor and the only reason I'm still a Ma**h*** is because of my daughter and grand kids. The older I get the less fearful I am of the authorities who I do NOT recognize as legit overlords. I keep a low profile and will retire at 65 and then it will be decision time. Keep your powder dry!

"I lost trapping in that state, the Gun laws have become unbearable."
Yup and the moonbats are paying the price when little fido becomes lunch for a pack of coyotes. I love it when the beavers dam up streams and they overflow into the yards of good citizens of Concord, Lexington, Framingham, etc.

I apologize on the age thing, When reading the prior message about the age of and the new one on its way. It sounded like they were you and the wife having children, not grandchildren. We are of the same age, but was able to retire at an earlier age. I left and moved New Hampshire and I am actively involved in maintaining our trapping rights. I do not want to go down that tube again.

As to fear about what I say, who I say to, or when or where I say it is gone. I just don't care. I have enough acreage, and I don't want or allow any government officials on my property except when summoned by us or by court order. I have already told the Fire Chief to get off the property unless there are flames or we call him.

I apologize on the age thing, When reading the prior message about the age of and the new one on its way. It sounded like they were you and the wife having children, not grandchildren. We are of the same age, but was able to retire at an earlier age. I left and moved New Hampshire and I am actively involved in maintaining our trapping rights. I do not want to go down that tube again.

As to fear about what I say, who I say to, or when or where I say it is gone. I just don't care. I have enough acreage, and I don't want or allow any government officials on my property except when summoned by us or by court order. I have already told the Fire Chief to get off the property unless there are flames or we call him.
No apology necessary, I envy your situation. I was looking at a mobile home in a park in Nashua this year and was quite interested until the Manager told me no motorcycles allowed. If my daughter and family move out of this area I will be gone so I will hang tough for a few more years. GF in Westfield says she will never leave her house also. Oh well, she wouldn't stop me from moving if the situation was right.

"
It’s widely believed Gov.-elect Ron DeSantis will remove Broward Sheriff Scott Israel from office shortly after the Jan. 8 inauguration, likely before the one-year anniversary of the Feb. 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.

As a candidate, DeSantis twice said that if he were governor, he would have suspended Israel for events around the school shooting. Asked about the sheriff during a WPLG Channel 10 interview last week, DeSantis said he first wanted to see a state commission’s report on the shooting. But from what he’s heard, “there’s a lot of really troubling facts.”

It’s a big deal for a governor to remove an elected sheriff, especially if the governor is a Republican and the sheriff is the most powerful Democrat in Florida’s most Democratic county.

We stood up for the sheriff in late February, when Republican lawmakers called for Gov. Rick Scott to suspend him “for incompetence and dereliction.” We did so again in April after the deputies’ union staged a vote of no confidence in him, largely because of pay raises. We’ve suggested all along that people hold their fire until more details are known.

But after seeing the damning details in the commission’s draft report — and Israel’s troubling testimony — we cannot encourage the governor-elect to wait and let voters decide the sheriff’s fate in 2020. We can only encourage DeSantis to replace Israel with a seasoned law enforcement professional with local familiarity, not a Tallahassee partisan who lacks relevant qualifications, as Gov. Rick Scott did in replacing Broward’s incompetent elections supervisor this month."
The failed leadership of Broward Sheriff Scott Israel | Editorial

Well, to the core of the issue, if the Bull Run Pub used to be great in Revolutionary War days, that's just great. If they are anti-American now, it is game on for folks who want to make it game on. People from that area should protest, and protest loudly and often. Make them feel the pinch/pain, up to the point of going out of business. Same goes for other places around the country. Everyone needs to pick their home turf to defend, and once in a while branch out and help neighboring communities. I'm not so sure chasing after tax status is the way to do it. Make a visible stink, and costing them business is a much more effective means of doing it. It is what the other side does to us, and we can't give up or let them win.

Well, to the core of the issue, if the Bull Run Pub used to be great in Revolutionary War days, that's just great. If they are anti-American now, it is game on for folks who want to make it game on. People from that area should protest, and protest loudly and often. Make them feel the pinch/pain, up to the point of going out of business. Same goes for other places around the country. Everyone needs to pick their home turf to defend, and once in a while branch out and help neighboring communities. I'm not so sure chasing after tax status is the way to do it. Make a visible stink, and costing them business is a much more effective means of doing it. It is what the other side does to us, and we can't give up or let them win.

That is just something to explore, when you look at money and money sources, many times you find a weak link. This time not so much.

I found this opinion piece to be fabulous. It is behind a paywall, but it isn't surprising that it is in the Saturday paper. You'll never see something like this in the NY Times, WaPo, or Globe on ANY day. If you didn't have to pay to listen to this idiot (Hogg) I would ask him what he thought of the piece.

WSJ article with father of a Parkland victim.

With the true story out about what really happened at parkland ,

And that bozo sheriff being fired

I think hoggboy days will be very short a Harvard.

He is no longer a useful idiot.

The fog has burned off.

And the tool who approached judge Kavanaugh at the senate hearing, who paid that goon?
Cheap stunt .

Tweet from mr.Pollack

Judge Kavanaugh was not responsible for the Parkland school shooting that killed my daughter. @RobertwRuncie, FBI, and Sheriff Israel are.

Judge Kavanaugh is a decent man and should be confirmed.

Stop weaponizing Parkland to advance a dangerous political agenda!

2:26 PM - Sep 4, 2018

Mr. Pollack has also sued Scott Peterson, the armed deputy who was on the school’s premises the day of the massacre but chose to remain outside the building. Mr. Peterson has since resigned from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. But “he’s got his pension,” Mr. Pollock says, “$100,000 a year. This man—this coward. He retreats behind a pillar for 45 minutes. If he’d just gone in to the second floor—the shooter had just walked across there—he could have had a clear shot.” Mr. Pollack cites Federal Bureau of Investigation statistics to tell me that “shooters either give up or kill themselves if confronted with a weapon. They go into a gun-free zone thinking no one’s going to shoot back at them.”

Even though other deputies arrived within minutes—and didn’t go into the school either—Mr. Pollack is focused on Mr. Peterson, whom he sees as an embodiment of the forces that failed his daughter. Mr. Peterson’s lawyers moved to dismiss the lawsuit, arguing that the deputy didn’t have a duty to enter the school building. To which, Mr. Pollack tells me, the judge replied: “This is your defense? You’re telling me that this deputy didn’t have the duty to go in and save those kids?” The judge allowed the suit to go forward.

Punishment is not Mr. Pollack’s only objective, he says. The lawsuits allow him to “subpoena people throughout the whole district, school administrators, other deputies, policemen from the department in Coral Springs that did the right thing and rushed the building.” That, he expects, will “expose the incompetence in Broward County that goes right up to the sheriff.”
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1037059363217829893

Last edited:
I found this opinion piece to be fabulous. It is behind a paywall, but it isn't surprising that it is in the Saturday paper. You'll never see something like this in the NY Times, WaPo, or Globe on ANY day. If you didn't have to pay to listen to this idiot (Hogg) I would ask him what he thought of the piece.

WSJ article with father of a Parkland victim.

Powerful

Same with Amazon, how many people on this site order things and give money to a global gun grabbing organization, then complain that the left is very well funded.
We are own worst enemy. "But hey its easy to get what I need from them" is what you will here.

Back
Top Bottom