• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

Bryant is a great school. Surprised to see the kids graduated from there and let his family business go to crap (based on the Yelp reviews I'm reading).

Back in my DEC days I was told that the Bull Run was largely a biker bar as was the Sitting Bull across from the Mill parking lot. I can't see this twerp being welcomed by biker patrons. I guess the Bull Run must have gone upscale over the years.
We would go there quite often years ago when Leo G. had it. He would come to each table to say hi. The prime rib was great. When he passed on or whatever, it was not the same. After two tries we stopped going there. Nothing stays the same. Jack.

Wait really?
If the democrats nationally came up with this with Bill HR 7115 you know for a fact Massachusetts is going to do the same thing because we have to lead the way to keep the sheeple safe, just my opinion. It’s kind of scary what they will come up with to top ERPO. Stock up now.

We would go there quite often years ago when Leo G. had it. He would come to each table to say hi. The prime rib was great. When he passed on or whatever, it was not the same. After two tries we stopped going there. Nothing stays the same. Jack.

Maybe more years than you guys are talking about but the Sitting Bull used to be a great place for our DEC softball teams to go for a pitcher of beer after games. Fun times.

Contact them and swamp them with negative feedback. I did and got a return email that basically said "We schedule prominent speakers off all kinds, what's the matter with you? He's a second amendment supporter."
Email, call and post on FB--they'll hopefully get the message.

I never been there,but drive by it all the time.Wouldnt be hard given the area to get a protest going on out front.Groton is generally uppity white people,but all the surrounding towns are working class.Kid is probably staying in the area as well.

Never knew the food was any good.

Bull run sounds like a pussy moped water bar.
Nah, they're wicked stiff drinkers.
dc6680cf-79c8-4936-842a-a195ad700c6e.jpg

(Note the guy on the far right is taking the coward's way out).

The bar has framed behind glass
an autographed typewritten letter from Fat Teddy
thanking them "... er, em, ah, for their, uh, fine hospitality, hic."

The Loin of the Senate only got home safely
because exiting the restaurant's parking lot
via the covered bridge over Mulpus Brook
bull-run-wedding.jpg

meant he couldn't find any way to veer off the road and careen overboard.

Last edited:
How the "Mighty" have fallen !
Obviously the TD Garden was fully booked that week.
Put that scrawny puke on "Suicide Watch".
Good point.

No matter how much or how little one likes the Bull Run,
it's not exactly decorated on the outside
to encourage confidence in highfalutin' talent from away.

I mean, history is great and all that, but Bob's Country Bunker
looks like the freaking Trump Taj Mahal by comparison.

P. S. You think the neighbors will be out on bail by January?

Back
Top Bottom