• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg is making a local stop in January.

He rode his bike.

Hope your Hogg has a big trunk because I'm putting my bike in it. LOL.

There was a good article in Washington Times about the Clintons and cordoning off arenas in Canadana for their appearance so they talk to a "packed" audience. LOL. Tickets could be had day-of for less than $10 a piece. CANADIAN! That's like, 85c US.

I'd hate to get them money for this, but we should all chip in, buy all the seats and then nobody go
Or go, sit with backs to stage and not order anything to eat. Otherwise they’ll just fill the place for a photo op.
That is a great idea hell i'd chip in for two seats, id even go and spill coffee on him
Or if we all went and then left as soon as it started(NES shoot? lol)

Nah, think big.

Peak passive-aggressive:
Hold an NES summit with no reservations.
Jam the bar and dining rooms with hungry, thirsty customers.
Force management to strip the performance venue of all the waitresses,
so the nightclub food service sucks.

Fill the parking lots an hour before show time (no carpooling allowed).
Hope Shirley's Finest are behind on their parking ticket quota.

Send the bar's folk-singer home with more money in their hat
than Hogg got paid for appearing.

Wouldn't David Hogg and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez make a funny/stupid couple.

Two stupid azzholes who constantly say stuff without thinking.

Now imagine these two having kids.

D.H..jpg A.O.C..jpg

Last edited:
Who in his right mind, would drive to freakin Shirley, then pay actual money, to listen to this fool, with a big mouth, that lacks any actual knowledge. Don't people realize that its either this, or flipping burgers at McDonalds for Hogg.

Who in his right mind, would drive to freakin Shirley, then pay actual money, to listen to this fool, with a big mouth, that lacks any actual knowledge. Don't people realize that its either this, or flipping burgers at McDonalds for Hogg.
This. Who is funding him? Does he have an armed guard? Jack.

"
David Hogg is the gift that keeps on giving.

He’s kind of like a rash. The difference is that there’s usually a point to it. But with Hogg, not so much.

The recent high school graduate now forced into a “gap year” due to not getting into college is still bloviating on gun control, not recognizing his 15 minutes of fame are up with the mainstream media. Hogg’s convinced he can make a “difference” by coming up with stupid idea after stupid idea.

The latest? A federal tax on guns to fund gun violence research"
David Hogg Demands Federal Tax On Gun Sales

This little puke gets under my skin like no other . I can only imagine what goes on in that twisted mind .
Why? He's just a useful idiot enjoying his 15 minutes of fame, just like Christine Blakely. In a year or two he'll be just another snowflake college student or a loser working a real job and realizing life is hard.

Ever notice how the Antis STILL say they are Pro 2A before going on for 45 minutes explaining all the reasons why they really aren't? We should try this....

I'm anti 2nd Amendment, but I really think citizens should be able to own tanks and nukes. Just not rifles. Rifles aren't enough to supplant a tyrannical government on their own.

Nah, think big.

Peak passive-aggressive:
Hold an NES summit with no reservations.
Jam the bar and dining rooms with hungry, thirsty customers.
Force management to strip the performance venue of all the waitresses,
so the nightclub food service sucks.

Fill the parking lots an hour before show time (no carpooling allowed).
Hope Shirley's Finest are behind on their parking ticket quota.

Send the bar's folk-singer home with more money in their hat
than Hogg got paid for appearing.

Every time right before Hogg starts talking I want this guy to just crank up and go FR..... [rofl]

I looked up the Bull RUn REstaurant and the first thing I noticed is that it is located on Rte 2A....... [rofl]

Funny right?

About as funny as the fact that this very restaurant was one of the more notable places where men met and organized before marching on Concord and Lexington to assert their rights regarding the keeping and bearing of arms.

Funny right?

About as funny as the fact that this very restaurant was one of the more notable places where men met and organized before marching on Concord and Lexington to assert their rights regarding the keeping and bearing of arms.

You should make sure to get that in to their local paper this week, so it makes it in time ahead of him coming!

Then get a protest permit and hold up signs saying just that.

Folks, Those of you that are still inmates of that "Penal Colony" It may behoove you to contact all the local clubs in that area, then show up on that Sunday with signs. Also have all those clubs send notices to the Bull Run that they will be advising their members and others to never set foot in that establishment unless they cancel that event. It is up to you folks, I escaped and not coming back.

Folks, I have been doing a little computer searching and found that "Pages for Peace" out of Groton is based in The Groton-Dunstable Middle School and has received at least one Grant from the Tides Foundation., Folks, that is George Soros. They are using our Children and our Grand Children as pawns to advance their agenda. It is time to make the phone at The Bull Run ring off the wall. Make reservations (Providing you don't have to give a deposit) and not show, That will cost them the inconvenience, loss of income. Time to play hard ball.

Here are the Bull Run's phone numbers 978-425-4311 or 877-536-7190 Toll Free

Folks, I have been doing a little computer searching and found that "Pages for Peace" out of Groton is based in The Groton-Dunstable Middle School and has received at least one Grant from the Tides Foundation., Folks, that is George Soros. They are using our Children and our Grand Children as pawns to advance their agenda. It is time to make the phone at The Bull Run ring off the wall. Make reservations (Providing you don't have to give a deposit) and not show, That will cost them the inconvenience, loss of income. Time to play hard ball.

Here are the Bull Run's phone numbers 978-425-4311 or 877-536-7190 Toll Free
I would think negative reviews on sites like Google and Yelp would be much more harmful. It looks like the owner monitors and responds to negative reviews on google. Whether such a review is ethical (and I believe you are supposed to actually interact/visit the place you are reviewing) is up to the individual. But in today's age googling a company before booking your event or going there to eat is practically par for the course and negative reviews there would, I imagine, be way more impactful than calling them for fake reservations. Once again, I'm not advocating for this.

For example:
upload_2018-12-17_14-50-8.png

I have spent the afternoon reaching out to folks that are familiar with "Pages of Peace" and from the Groton area.
It was started by Betsy Sawyer who taught 5th grade at Groton-Dunstable Middle School, She has since Passed away. Her Family owns the Bull Run Tavern. So I have requested one of those folks that I contacted to file a FOIA with that School and ask, Who the Instructors/Advisors/Facilitators are or were, What Grade or Grades were taught, A copy of the Syllabus and Lesson Plan. Who Approved the program and who funded or what funds were used to operate this program.
I would suggest for others in that area also to file a FOIA as well. Keep those folks hopping.

Back
Top Bottom