Ct. State Police Receive Their Notice

GPP

You don't get it. it doesn't have to be 100% refusal for it to not be accurate info.
No politically aware CT gun owner will give up that info. At least none that I know.

Do you even know who you sold a gun to 5 years ago?

Finally, and I would never recommend this, but if the police knocked on your door because you didn't register an AW, all you would have to say is "I sold it". And they are done. You have done nothing to justify them getting a warrant. And if they did, after word got out of houses getting tossed and nothing being found, they would have to change their ways.

You Mass people don't seem to realize that we don't have to worry about angering he police in CT. They can't take your pistol permit away for a bad attitude and even if they did, it wouldn't affect your ability to possess firearms. . . . and you'd get it back in 6 months thanks to the BFPE.
I actually do get it. And those politically aware CT gun owners haven't been put under the bare lightbulb yet. Some may say I sold it, but most won't. It's human nature. Hey, **** it, it's not in my safe anymore, so why fall under further scrutiny because the guy I sold it to didn't register it, he's the one at fault here, not me. If you knew how fast people turn to save their own skin from something even as minor as being questioned by LE, you'd never speak to anyone again. It's disgusting.
I don't sell any of my guns lol so I don't worry about 5 years ago. In MA, you can say the same things, and LE has no recourse. I don't recall or I Accidentally shredded my copy of the FA-10 officer, sorry. If you're relying on CT residents to not tell who has what, you're going to be disappointed.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

When the Bolsheviks confiscated the guns, they didnt have the tech we do, and they still got most of the guns. You either turned them in, or were killed. And they even killed lots of people that happily handed their guns in, apparently for the LULZ. What really amazes me on this board is the "it cant happen here" stuff. Of course it can.

Exactly and the thought of it is scary enough on its own. People don't want to accept that it can and is happening. When speaking with chiefs the common rebuttal is that'll never happen here. Then when you say but it is and you provide examples you can literally see the gears turning. That's when the conversation gets real good and you see what that chief is all about and where he's going to try and push his guys. The difference is I bet very few have scheduled meeting and had these heart to hearts with chiefs. They're not fun but are a necessity and as the email indicated it needs to be done and as I said before they need to be engaged.

I think the saddest part here is the fact that everyone makes excuses. I wasn't surprised to see the baby boomers make excuses why they are defenseless at their ripe "old" age. Yet even sadder you would be hard pressed to find a ww2 vet who would do the same. Some are very proud and well some aren't. The greatest generation laid it all on the line and suffered unmeasurably for their country. For the most part the baby boomer generation has been all about them and riding the successes of their elders. This is also why there is the current slide with the current generation of young adults and children. There is no accountability and it's "someone else's job". People need to step it up as they have more power than they realize.

This is why I think the REAL problem is the beliefs that people have in their heads - and why I think that if a critical percentage of the population can't be enticed to resist or even BELIEVE in resistance in some form or fashion BEFORE the shooting starts - well then the shooting is just a complete waste of time.

Heh. First question at Appleseed:

When and where was the American Revolution won?

I missed these from earlier.

Well, I haven't either rolled over nor licked a boot in my life. As far as your "untrained towelheads" are concerned, those guys are anything BUT untrained. They were living of the land while you were living of McDonalds, spray can cheese and mile high apple pie. While little MattE was unwrapping Xmas toys, those guys were fighting Spetsnaz. While you were enjoying your first bicycle, those guys got their first AK. They lived in a warrior culture all their life, while you were shopping at the mall. So, how about you don't compare yourself to those guys?
Next: here comes the pipe dream again. Grabbing your AR and resisting while they raid your neighbor's house. Mmmkay... I'll have to raise the bullshit flag 100 feet high. Do you think they are stupid? Do you think they've never heard of a secured perimeter? If the day of confiscation comes, I'm sure you can count on the 3% to stick their neck out for you. Just like they did in CO and NY. You know what's going to happen? They will write angry letters to their state reps. The Feds will laugh. Wow, now you showed them.
I said it before: if you live in Mass, or any other restrictive state, and haven't resisted yet, then you won't. All you do is talk the talk, because there have been PLENTY of opportunities to walk the walk so far, and you haven't. Boobytrap my place? Lol, I was a light infantry sniper. I wouldn't know how to boobytrap a shoebox without explosives or at least a grenade.
and what is it with that oath? I've never sworn allegiance to this country. Hell, I've never even sworn allegiance to my own country. The only one I've sworn was to a certain military organization.

So wait a trained sniper that has aged and most likely doesn't have the eye sight he once had is defenseless? Something tells me push comes to shove you could still be highly effective. So did you not stand in the red room and swear against all enemies foreign and domestic?

No one gets banned for disagreeing. They get banned for being disagreeable. As long as we can converse like adults, no one will get banned. I bet that some of the admins disagree with me on the issue of fighting .gov. That's OK.

As for those untrained towel heads in Afghanistan, you'll have to correct me if I'm wrong. I get the impression that those fellows have lived a hard life and have been scrambling up and down the mountains in the border regions since they were kids. Life is cheap there and they have little to live for. Their idea of a luxurious night is sleeping inside on a mud floor. They are being financially supported by radical muslims from places like Saudi Arabia and have a relatively safe haven in Pakistan.

In contrast, I've been scrambling in an out of my SUV with heated leather seats and I've got a lot to live for. Also, .gov knows who I am, they have my picture, my fingerprints, and I'm conveniently carrying my very own bug and tracking device (aka, a smartphone) in my pocket where ever I go.

Let's make a bet. One year from now, there will have been no mass arrests of gun owners in CT or NY and no mass uprising of gun owners. We'll meet for coffee. Loser pays.

I'm saying when it comes to weapons and training. Yes it's far harder, who in their right mind would say otherwise. But they run beat up iron sighted AKs and other old weapons and have been effective against a military utilizing the latest equipment and deepest resources. As they are a perfect example to ... It's amazing what one will do when they need to survive or face death. America doesn't have the stomach for urban warfare at home or door to door raids with huge losses on either side.

Yes... haven't you noticed our choir is a bit off-tune and not in sync? This was an attempt to awaken and coalesce 2A supporters in regards to the next steps in this fight. As many note here in this thread, we aren't a very organized movement in anything beyond the legislative fight, which we have lost in liberal states...

The thoughts of a three precenter who quotes the founders and enlightenment philosophers is nothing new around here.

Let's see: Colorado recalls two politicians and others decide to resign instead of facing a recall vote.

Only one politician resigned. And the magazine ban is still in place.

Other states begin the move to Constitutional carry.

That's been going on for quite some time. Arizona and Alaska a couple years ago. Folks in NH have been trying to pass it for quite a while.

Some states move to nullify federal gun laws, and others criminalize local cooperation with federal forces in the execution of unconstitutional laws.

Some folks in conservative states are engaging in political showmanship. It's happened before. But federal laws take precedence, so the states can't nullify federal laws, even if they pass laws to that effect.

Sorry, but I still don't see any big backlash.

This is now a creative writing thread.

So wait a trained sniper that has aged and most likely doesn't have the eye sight he once had is defenseless? Something tells me push comes to shove you could still be highly effective. So did you not stand in the red room and swear against all enemies foreign and domestic?

I'm saying when it comes to weapons and training. Yes it's far harder, who in their right mind would say otherwise. But they run beat up iron sighted AKs and other old weapons and have been effective against a military utilizing the latest equipment and deepest resources. As they are a perfect example to ... It's amazing what one will do when they need to survive or face death. America doesn't have the stomach for urban warfare at home or door to door raids with huge losses on either side.

FWIW, Frenchmen did not swear any oath to the US. He served in the French Special Forces. The French do things differently with regard to oaths than we do here in America. He may be a citizen, but that doesn't mean he has to uphold an oath he swore because he didn't swear one.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my impression that the vast majority of NATO casualties are not due to gunfights but due to IEDs.

When it does come to gunfights, I've read of those "poorly trained" Taliban performing very competent L-shaped ambushes. My point is that I think a lot of people are underestimating the Taliban's ability and overestimating their own.

Last edited:
Only one politician resigned. And the magazine ban is still in place.

That's been going on for quite some time. Arizona and Alaska a couple years ago. Folks in NH have been trying to pass it for quite a while.

Some folks in conservative states are engaging in political showmanship. It's happened before. But federal laws take precedence, so the states can't nullify federal laws, even if they pass laws to that effect.

Sorry, but I still don't see any big backlash.

True but one thing the states can do and is supported by SCOTUS caselaw is not allow their own state level officials and officers from enforcing federal law.

Basically, if states really want to put the screws to the feds all they have to do is tell the feds to enforce their own damn laws.

Then we watch the fireworks cause people will start to go WTF when some federal lackey is enforcing some BS fed regulation of law instead of the local "friendly" officer.

Basically, if states really want to put the screws to the feds all they have to do is tell the feds to enforce their own damn laws.

Then we watch the fireworks cause people will start to go WTF when some federal lackey is enforcing some BS fed regulation of law instead of the local "friendly" officer.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I thought that state and local police don't enforce federal laws nor does the state DA prosecute federal laws. The FBI and other federal agencies enforce federal laws and the US attorney prosecutes people who violate federal laws.

For example, my wife cleans up hazardous waste sites in Massachusetts. So on matters regarding MA laws and regulations, she deals with the MA Dept of Environmental Protection (DEP). But on matters governed by federal law and regulations, she deals with the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). On one project that she's working on, she is dealing with the town Conservation Commission, DEP, EPA, and the Army Corps of Engineers. The feds enforce the federal laws. The state and locals enforce the state and local laws.

So near as I can tell, what you are suggesting is what is already in effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is my impression that the vast majority of NATO casualties are not due to gunfights but due to IEDs.

When it does come to gunfights, I've read of those "poorly trained" Taliban performing very competent L-shaped ambushes. My point is that I think a lot of people are underestimating the Taliban's ability and overestimating their own.
There it is. They are certainly not untrained towelheads as proposed earlier. In fact they are quite the opposite, and in my opinion the worlds best light infantry ( look up what light infantry actually is before unleashing your opinion). The complex ambush is their bread and butter. They fight and live in the most awful place on earth, and have better comms and logistics then we do. They are taught these tactics by the original mujahideen. Read Graveyard of Empires, or The Bear Went Over The Mountain,they are both excellent histories, and would have many applications in our country.Is it possible that we could have such skilled fighters on our own soil, ready to rebuke the governmental fist of power? Sure is. But, it's a pipe dream.

Last edited:

So wait a trained sniper that has aged and most likely doesn't have the eye sight he once had is defenseless? Something tells me push comes to shove you could still be highly effective. So did you not stand in the red room and swear against all enemies foreign and domestic?.
I swore to serve the legion with honor and fidelity. They promised me to pay me on time, shelter and feed me in exchange. We both held up our end of the deal. I don't even know what a red room is (well except if it's in fact a room with red walls).

FWIW, Frenchmen did not swear any oath to the US. He served in the French Special Forces. The French do things differently with regard to oaths than we do here in America. He may be a citizen, but that doesn't mean he has to uphold an oath he swore because he didn't swear one.

I have zero knowledge of how they do things over there. But it amazes that a special forces sniper would essentially classify himself as ineffective.

Are the trained like our forces? They adapt and utilize what they have to be the most effective. Just like the whole mrap thread before. When your enemy is utilizing overwhelming force and introducing new unconventional weapons you need to adapt. How much training did they have against vehicles that never existed before. Adaptation is key and that's why they are so successful. As you said they found what works and our weaknesses and capitalize on it. Just like when they like to ambush and run or pick off and flee. Because they know they will be strafed if they stick around and dig in. Also how many former military who do have the training are willing to give up everything they fought for. The largest domestic force would be former military and they do have the know how. All in all let's hope it never gets to that point. Never under estimate anyone including the towel heads.

I have zero knowledge of how they do things over there. But it amazes that a special forces sniper would essentially classify himself as ineffective.

Are the trained like our forces? They adapt and utilize what they have to be the most effective. Just like the whole mrap thread before. When your enemy is utilizing overwhelming force and introducing new unconventional weapons you need to adapt. How much training did they have against vehicles that never existed before. Adaptation is key and that's why they are so successful. As you said they found what works and our weaknesses and capitalize on it. Just like when they like to ambush and run or pick off and flee. Because they know they will be strafed if they stick around and dig in. Also how many former military who do have the training are willing to give up everything they fought for. The largest domestic force would be former military and they do have the know how. All in all let's hope it never gets to that point. Never under estimate anyone including the towel heads.
Again with the towel head comment. And I could care less about hurt feelings about being called towel head, I don't give a shit what you call them. But it shows your ignorance in the scope of UW. It's not ever going to get to the point that it is in places like Afghanistan, or Ukraine even. The closest I think we will ever see is/was the occupy ( insert city here) movement. Sure, the MRAPs were out in force, and there were some gladiator esque clashes and such, but look at it now. All the headstrong college kids that were all excited about "go" time have gotten high paying jobs to pay their school loans. They shot their wad, and that was that. We've adapted as a populace for sure. We've adapted to Xbox, and twitter, and Instagram and everything else. And we don't like to go without. The Turner Diaries scenario will never happen on a grand scale here.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I thought that state and local police don't enforce federal laws nor does the state DA prosecute federal laws. The FBI and other federal agencies enforce federal laws and the US attorney prosecutes people who violate federal laws.

For example, my wife cleans up hazardous waste sites in Massachusetts. So on matters regarding MA laws and regulations, she deals with the MA Dept of Environmental Protection (DEP). But on matters governed by federal law and regulations, she deals with the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). On one project that she's working on, she is dealing with the town Conservation Commission, DEP, EPA, and the Army Corps of Engineers. The feds enforce the federal laws. The state and locals enforce the state and local laws.

So near as I can tell, what you are suggesting is what is already in effect.

So if a local officer sees me with a suppressor that he is not going to arrest me if he thinks it is not registered with the feds? Same for an SBR or machine gun? Or If I have an unregistered suppressor (or SBR) that is used in legal self defense that I won't be turned over to the feds?

Both of those scenarios would be effectively, "enforcement" of a federal law by a state official.

So if a local officer sees me with a suppressor that he is not going to arrest me if he thinks it is not registered with the feds? Same for an SBR or machine gun? Or If I have an unregistered suppressor (or SBR) that is used in legal self defense that I won't be turned over to the feds?

Both of those scenarios would be effectively, "enforcement" of a federal law by a state official.
Are the items in question legal in the state of this scenario?

Depends. Likely there are concurring state and federal laws. And nothing is stopping the local LEO from calling up his federal counterparts and giving them a heads up on something he thinks is suspicious.

Also, local LEO's can also be certified to enforce certain federal laws (for example, the MSP Truck Team has been given the authority by the Feds to enforce DOT regulations or LEO's who are eligible to enforce federal immigration law under the Secure Communities program).

There is much overlap in state and federal laws such that it gives the appearance of state officer enforcement of federal law. For example, it's a crime in Massachusetts under Massachusetts law to be a fugitive from another jurisdiction (MGL 276/20A-20B). That's how State and local LEO's can lock up those who have an out of state or federal warrant. They're not technically arresting under the power of the warrant itself, but rather under state law that is triggered by the mere existence of the warrant.

Last edited:

Here in MA, state law bans suppressors, so he would arrest you on that basis. I doubt that a typical patrol officer would know how to tell that a suppressor or SBR or machine gun is registered or not or what that even means.

Whatever I'll go for the ban here but seriously you guys are going to use age and conditioning as an excuse to roll over and lick boots? In all seriousness even if you didn't have the specialized training you're saying that your useless? What have untrained towel heads managed to do to our military over such a small area.

I think ink the one thing we can agree on is that you can't take on the entire force on your own and that they most likely won't go house to house. But try this on for size. Say they came to your house do you roll over and hand them your balls and most likely end up in jail for life or do you take a few of them with you along the way? If this kept happening guess what would stop real fast. Let's face it this is exactly why they aren't going house to house on a large scale. This hasn't happened and why they're so emboldened in Il and CA to do them. What about having your stuff and ruining the life of those who want to do the same to you.

With all that's going on with .gov monitoring it's almost better that gun owners aren't better united. Why you might ask? Because they don't know the true threat and they know that almost half the households are armed. So if they start this crap there's a large percentage of those around that house who are armed too. All that needs to happen is a loss or two per house and the appetite would go away real fast. This is why there's such an issue in CT. The people with the anti tyranny guns have said no further. These people for the most part aren't the fudd owners who could provide little to no resistance.

Also if they started doing this would you really just sit at home and wait for them to roll up on your house or would you boobytrap the place and bail? How many cos do you know that would want to not only participate but once they were shot at, at every single house do it a paycheck. There's a reason most aren't former military and even some of those that are, never wanted to "go to war or planned to".

So you had the training and feel out of shape doesn't mean you hand over your man card. I was enlisted EOD and have leukemia currently. Does that mean I'd sit back and let the republic fall or are you guys the ones who sign up for the guard and expect to get free schooling and never have to be deployed? I don't get how you feel your oath has expired. I could go on and on but **** it I'm on my phone and if you feel that way it's not worth going on. That oath never expires until you do guys remember that.

This.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

When the Bolsheviks confiscated the guns, they didnt have the tech we do, and they still got most of the guns. You either turned them in, or were killed. And they even killed lots of people that happily handed their guns in, apparently for the LULZ. What really amazes me on this board is the "it cant happen here" stuff. Of course it can.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn said:

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago: 1918-1956

“Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil.

Since then I have come to understand the truth of all the religions of the world: They struggle with the evil inside a human being (inside every human being). It is impossible to expel evil from the world in its entirety, but it is possible to constrict it within each person.”

“In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousand fold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.”

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Everything he's talking about in those quotes is happening right here and right now in this country.

And nobody will fix the evil in their hearts - and everybody's coming up with excuses for why they won't be able to fight those who come for the guns.

You can see this all being laid out right here on NES every single day.

This is exactly why I say that when the shit finally goes down - I'm just going to join up with whatever Einsatzgruppen that gets formed - and earn a good living sending people off to the camps.

The time for "fixing" things will have passed. You will have been warned - for years if not decades and centuries - NOT to do these things. But you did them anyway.

Like Alexander said : " you purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterwards".

Yes... haven't you noticed our choir is a bit off-tune and not in sync? This was an attempt to awaken and coalesce 2A supporters in regards to the next steps in this fight. As many note here in this thread, we aren't a very organized movement in anything beyond the legislative fight, which we have lost in liberal states...

As I mentioned before, this guy could be a Braveheart. His actions could spark a Spartacus moment. When the Feds failed to enact sweeping gun control after SH, they tried using the states and even though they managed to flip politicians in a couple of moonbat states, they got a lot of pushback from the public and law enforcement in those states. Other states pushed back by relaxing their gun laws. The first casualties were suffered by the antis in CO which stunned the anti movement. Hopefully the real bloodbath will come this Nov with the battlefield littered with the political careers of the Bloomturd asslickers.

Secede from what? This is the CT state government screwing over it's citizens. The Federal Govt. may follow the example at some point in time (they often follow the leads set by the states) - but for right now the only secession that could happen is towns seceding from CT - and joining another state. Good luck with that in New England.

Based on what I've read about CT over the last year or so (there was a thread here on NES a few months ago about how badly the libs have driven the state down the crapper economically) - it sure looks like what they're working on is a Detroit writ large.

There are movements in NY and CA about splitting the states into red and blue regions. People are getting tired of the tyranny of the minority. The next best thing to a civil war.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/20/california-state-division/5661143/

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2...-big-appl/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Last edited:
But federal laws take precedence, so the states can't nullify federal laws, even if they pass laws to that effect.

OK. This is one of the biggest myths foisted upon us by our broken educational system. NO! Federal law does NOT trump state and local law. Only when it comes to the enumerated powers does federal law have supremacy. All other rights are reserved for the states and individuals.

This myth may be how the federal .gov actually operates, and will attempt to enforce this with military power if questioned [see The War Between the States, aka The Civil War] , but it's wrong and needs to be expunged from the American mindset.

And then we can actually get somewhere to restoring these united States to what they were intended to be from the get-go.

Calsdad, those statements from AS are going to make me re-read his novels. I love them back in College and recently introduced my son to his writings. What a history that man had.

I'd also just like to point out how civilized a conversation we are all having here, exploring all the angles and dark corners of this horrible subject. The quality of all the posters impresses me.

I'd like to point out two facts:

1) Don't forget for one moment that there were those in this current legislature who lobbied for full confiscation of firearms, period. This was a provision in the initial bill that was introduced. I was told, face to face, by a person in those deliberations that "confiscation" was excised from the bill over loud objections. Those who wanted it actually stormed out of the conference. It was determined that confiscation would have been difficult to accomplish and defend in an inevitable lawsuit. What we got was second-best. Those who lobbied for confiscation are still in the legislature and have not gone away. Will they rise again?

2) The registration was a failure, much to the chagrin of the State. Why it failed is superfluous to the discussion. Ignorance or defiance both resulted in the same outcome. Another poster just a couple of pages back said it correctly: the State does not know what to do or who owns this problem. They can't just leave it alone now that they've gone down this path so some action has to be taken. What that action is is anyone's guess. Malloy, however, won't allow this to fester and he'll come up with some plan that I'm sure we'll all just love.

How this state will ever be righted is anyone's guess. However, and this is a big one.......WE, ourselves, are to blame. Not us personally but our neighbors, friends, fellow workers, et. al. voted time and time again for this to happen. WE elected a super-majority of democrats to run both houses in this state and eventually removed the last remaining speedbump by installing Mr. Malloy to the helm of this absolutely true-blue state. As long as this situation remains, we will continue to live in an oligarchy, one party rule. So much for bi-partisanship and sharing of ideas and philosophies.

I think we can all agree on this. It really is what unites us in this discussion.

Rome

They (the Taliban/mujahadeen/whatever) are also largely supported by the population at large.

That is really the crucial thing. In this country I get the sense that the population at large - would largely support the SWAT teams.

That is the REAL problem.

If you can't convince a large enough segment of the population to embrace liberty and give up on the government - then you might as well forget about resistance. If a revolution/civil war starts - and there's a sufficient number of people who are opposed to the government to have a base of support AND that population encompasses land areas enough that the government has no power there - then yeah , maybe something could happen. Also- one common strategy of resistance movements is to gain support over time. They do this by poking the bear - and then sitting back and watching the bear run around the woods stomping on everything in it's path. The people who get stomped - then have a tendency to support the resistance.

This is why I think the REAL problem is the beliefs that people have in their heads - and why I think that if a critical percentage of the population can't be enticed to resist or even BELIEVE in resistance in some form or fashion BEFORE the shooting starts - well then the shooting is just a complete waste of time.

During the Revolutionary War I think the public support was 30% patriots, 30% sheep and 30% IDGAF.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn said:

Everything he's talking about in those quotes is happening right here and right now in this country.

And nobody will fix the evil in their hearts - and everybody's coming up with excuses for why they won't be able to fight those who come for the guns.

You can see this all being laid out right here on NES every single day.

This is exactly why I say that when the shit finally goes down - I'm just going to join up with whatever Einsatzgruppen that gets formed - and earn a good living sending people off to the camps.

The time for "fixing" things will have passed. You will have been warned - for years if not decades and centuries - NOT to do these things. But you did them anyway.

Like Alexander said : " you purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterwards".

Sad part is, most people don't even know who AS was. Education is another battleground entirely, but one that might be just as important these days.

Another poster just a couple of pages back said it correctly: the State does not know what to do or who owns this problem. They can't just leave it alone now that they've gone down this path so some action has to be taken. What that action is is anyone's guess. Malloy, however, won't allow this to fester and he'll come up with some plan that I'm sure we'll all just love.

This is where we disagree. While Malloy will try to come up with some face-saving gesture, I expect it to be just that. A lot of bluster, a few token arrests, and that's about it. Any poor sap who gets caught up in the justice system will get hammered, of course, but Hartford isn't going to be Kiev.

Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom