• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A on Dan Rea Thursday

Jason Guida and I will be Dan's guests on Thursday night (9/5). We'll be talking about the broad use of juvenile offenses to bar people in Massachusetts from exercising their Second Amendment rights. Join us at 9pm and call in.

Listen live:
WBZ 1030AM
On-line
Call in and ask your questions - 617-254-1030

For you guys that call long distance there is also a call-in number, 617-WBZ-1030 (617-929-1030)

Thanks to Knuckle Dragger, Jason Guida, and Comm2A for giving up their time to be on the show.

If you listen on the radio or on the live-streaming computer, it should be a good show.

Last edited:
I hope Linsky isn't like Rosenthal in that he takes over the show and hogs all the air time so the other side can't really get their point across. Is the topic of the shoe still going to be what is in the OP or is it open season on all topics?

Just ask Linsky how his gun club legislation and insane taxes on ammo will stop juvy offenders from offending?

I feel like you are walking into a trap.

Bump again so you'se guys with old timers disease will remember to listen. Should be either fun or grating. Don't know which. Maybe Linsky will have laryngitis of sumpthin'.

What a switch. At least Guida has a business to run so he couldn't go too crazy.

If only a gov Patrick type were there to to discount the seriousness of juvenile (and adult!!!) convictions... wonder how they would explain their 2A opinion on convictions. (Just turning his/her life around! It shouldn't hinder them in life!)

Last edited:
11 times goes uncontested?

So, should the police also disarm, since it is so unsafe?

Watch them ramp up the training requirements by the end of this show.

Back
Top Bottom