Comm2A on Dan Rea Thursday

Guys,

Thanks for giving the blow-by-blow of the Dan Rae show! I'm on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and the WBZ radio signal is fading in and out.

The link to the on-line streaming version is working wonderfully. I'm listening it over my TV speakers since headphones would prevent me from hearing the alarm on my dialysis machine.

Brent seems to outclass Linsky in the ability to stitch together a coherent stream of thought.

Anytime Linsky has to debate a prepared opponent, he gets exposed as the fraud that he is.

This is why he wisely avoids debates and uses forum formats where he does not have to go head to head against anybody.

Someone needs to put Linsky on the hook for the stuff he will put before the MA legislature. He is going to pull a total switcheroo.

"Keith" (an attorney) just called in. Spoke too quick, and was hard to understand.

Cutting Linsky and Brent loose, but they are now going to open it up to callers!!!!

(Swatgig????)

That was fantastic Brent & Dan. I do college radio and know how hard it is to speak off the cuff when live without misspeaking or losing your train of thought (at least for me anyway).

Linsky came with nothing but BS and propaganda. Wish some caller had called him out on his specific bills especially the insurance BS and the off site storage. Coulda really made him squirm on those ones.

... Linsky came with nothing but BS and propaganda. Wish some caller had called him out on his specific bills especially the insurance BS and the off site storage. Coulda really made him squirm on those ones.

It is NOT TOO LATE! People are on air right now, discussing.

Talking about police chiefs, and "government of laws, not of men", how it is a "CRIMINAL DATABASE", etc.

It is NOT TOO LATE! People are on air right now, discussing.

Talking about police chiefs, and "government of laws, not of men", how it is a "CRIMINAL DATABASE", etc.

Right on, did not know he was going to extend the call in period. Calling in now but keep getting busy signals.

Want to point out how his "discretion on this discretion on that" contradicts what is in H3253 (IE it makes any crime punishable by 1 year a disqaulifier) plus 25% excise tax, and the insurance BS

Back
Top Bottom