Comm2A on Dan Rea Thursday

Dan Rea: "Can we get that changed, that statute?"

Linsky:"Absolutely!"

So, they can. But WILL they?

I may call in. I'd like to ask him about the "common sense" behind his storage mandate. I called in this winter and they gave me about 5 minutes with Deval Patrick.

Mike

There are lots of chiefs who have a blanket denial for a LTC- at least to carry outside the home.

I am shocked by Linsky here. I don't believe a goddamn word he sh*ts out his mouth, but Brent is backing him into corners he can't get out of without agreeing with our side. I'm loving every second.

This is maddening! Anybody listening that's not familiar with what Linksey is proposing would think he only wants to help streamline the licensing process. What about these ridiculous laws he's sponsoring? That point needs to be hammered home. The man is a classic politician that speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

I want to see his storage mandate shit all over. Even though I know it doesn't stand a chance. I want to see him try to argue that... hence why I'm trying to call in.

Mike

You heard it here: David Linsky just "pledged" (his words) to get rid of pepper spray licensing.

This is maddening! Anybody listening that's not familiar with what Linksey is proposing would think he only wants to help streamline the licensing process. What about these ridiculous laws he's sponsoring? That point needs to be hammered home. The man is a classic politician that speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Someone call in about his ridiculous laws, who can argue factually about them.

It is one thing for him to agree with Brent. It is altogether another when he stands up in front of the statehouse, testifying for his ridiculous laws in front of an audience who has nothing to say against him!

Talking about courses and knowing how to use a gun safely. No talk about how to vote safely, or how to exercise other rights safely.

oh for f*cks sake.... someone whining about how the state didn't require him to shoot a gun before getting a license *facepalm*

I'm hearing lots of talk from Linsky about "it shouldn't be that way" "we should be able to fix that" "maybe we can fix that" should should should......

MOTHERF****** had my speakers way up to listen and that goddamn commercial comes on... had me missing Linsky's voice for a second.

I do not love Linske. May he fall on a really pointy stick and bleed out.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom