Comm2A on Dan Rea Thursday

That last woman got bad advice :( as a woman shooter and ltc holder it saddens me to see other woman (or men for that matter) misinformed.

I would assume the same. I have never heard from any instructor to "leave my home" or to keep my handgun loaded by my bed. To each their own I guess. It's just maddening what we have to go through to begin with in this state to "protect ourselves"

Someone needs to put Linsky on the hook for the stuff he will put before the MA legislature. He is going to pull a total switcheroo.

"Keith" (an attorney) just called in. Spoke too quick, and was hard to understand.

Cutting Linsky and Brent loose, but they are now going to open it up to callers!!!!

(Swatgig????)

Wasn't me, although I've been known to mumble.

Great job by Brent of Comm2A. Linsky took a beating and it was his own fault because he was disingenuous on many accounts. Who can really believe the Linsky will push to allow unlicensed ownership of defense spray. Thousands of people heard him proclaim this and I know a few who will remember it.

Thanks to Brent and Comm2A for giving up their free time to help all of us gun owners. The Nightside Show is a great venue to try to reach out.

Great job by Brent of Comm2A. Linsky took a beating and it was his own fault because he was disingenuous on many accounts. Who can really believe the Linsky will push to allow unlicensed ownership of defense spray. Thousands of people heard him proclaim this and I know a few who will remember it.

Thanks to Brent and Comm2A for giving up their free time to help all of us gun owners. The Nightside Show is a great venue to try to reach out.

+1

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom