• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chronicle Tonight

reinbeau

NES Member
I just saw a preview of Chronicle, and it looks like they're having a spot on shooting - and I swear I recognized the woman's head holding the rifle - I'll have to watch it and see if I'm right [smile] K-Dub, you payin' attention???

Ok, edited to say - that was neat, seeing the Second Amendment Sisters I shoot with frequently. I wonder when that was shot?

Last edited:
Ann,

I just got home from work, so I couldn't pay attention![sad] Did they already air it? Who's head did you see?

K-DUB said:
Ann,

I just got home from work, so I couldn't pay attention![sad] Did they already air it? Who's head did you see?
Never mind just the head, it was Lynne, Jackie, Sybilla and someone I've seen before but didn't recognize. Nice little piece, shot in the BR&P range we use.

And sorry Derek, Chronicle is on local ABC (Boston) Channel 5 at 7:30. I should have posted that, my bad! [hmmm]

reinbeau said:
Never mind just the head, it was Lynne, Jackie, Sybilla and someone I've seen before but didn't recognize. Nice little piece, shot in the BR&P range we use.

Just to clarify - not me - Lynne Roberts. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom