Tonight, Westford will be considering zoning bans on firearm stores.

Hey - sorry, very short notice.

Tonight, Westford will be considering zoning bans on firearm stores.

This is in response to the warehouse in Littleton, which was just sold and all tenants will be losing their space shortly.
One tenant decided to move his business to Westford, which prompted the introduction of the proposed ordinance.

A number of entities have already sounded the alarm:
- Stowe MA Republicans
- the Westford Sportsman’s club
- Kathy Lynch
- Westford Pro 2A

The meeting will be at town hall (55 Main Street) and starts at 1815 hrs.

Fuuuuuu*ck.

BRO, my parents are moving out of Westfrod this weekend. I was going to go tonight to give then a hand packing a couple of heavy items but decided to take Friday off instead.

If I had known at least a day earlier, I would have changed my plans. One last Karen defeat before they leave.

I will ping them and see if they can go.

9. 7:20 PM Old/New Business i. Review and discuss potential draft zoning bylaw language regarding firearm businesses and consider sending such draft language, as may be amended, to the Planning Board for their public hearing process – Jeff Morrissette, Director of Land Use Management ii.
Request to change the signatory on the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners agreement for the addition and renovation of the J.V. Fletcher Library in the amount of $7,851,994, previously approved on December 27, 2022 – Ellen Rainville, J.V. Fletcher Library Director iii. Request from the Cultural Council to appoint Babita Kapur Piplani as a full member for a term expiring on June 30, 2024

Why stop with suspending the second amendment? Shouldn't the nineteenth amendment also be on the chopping block? Face facts--it is only since women were allowed to vote that extra-killy guns were invented, oceans started drowning big cities (well, not yet, but they WILL), animals started going extinct, and carbon dioxide started killing us all. There is a definite link between the second and nineteenth amendments that should not be ignored any longer.

Guess who bought the 6 acre plot right across from me? Yup…..from
Cambridge Caliphate. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Mag dumps will not cease!
The fellow who caused a great deal of problems for the Wayland Rod & Gun Club was also from Cambridge. Fortunately, he went 0-for-whatever.

I heard (from a MA FFL) that the state is adding a bunch of stuff to their dealer inspection requirements which will make it difficult for dealers to remain.
Said it is in the pipeline and essentially a seminar on how to shut down your local gun shop.

Might be worthy of another thread but just something I thought of after seeing the last few posts above^^

I heard (from a MA FFL) that the state is adding a bunch of stuff to their dealer inspection requirements which will make it difficult for dealers to remain.
Said it is in the pipeline and essentially a seminar on how to shut down your local gun shop.

Might be worthy of another thread but just something I thought of after seeing the last few posts above^^
They should do what Kittery Trading Post Does. Actual Store could be in NH with a small location
just to transfer sales in Mass. Not much for the Po-Po to look at doing it this way.

Malodave

Back
Top Bottom