Glock giggle switches on Channel 25 tonight

OMFG, it's about time the news addressed this tragedy. Those damn Glock switches are proliferating so badly that just this morning I slipped on a pile of them while walking to the packy for some scratch-offs. I heard the toddler next door choked on one last week and vets keep having to pull them out of dog paws. No doubt once the spring rains come they will be clogging the storm drains. Enough is enough!

They better address those cat juggling atrocities too!

BronzeAnotherGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

Curious. Who makes these? Are they DIY?
I see they say Glock made in Austria on them but I assume they are not a real Glock product
The cop in the clip with his accent could act in a next Mark Walberg Boston movie
(For the agents reading this. not looking to buy. I do not even have any firearms)

I see they say Glock made in Austria on them but I assume they are not a real Glock product
The cop in the clip with his accent could act in a next Mark Walberg Boston movie
(For the agents reading this. not looking to buy. I do not even have any firearms)
Your dog is like, “F YOU BUDDY!”

I guarantee that when I visit my friend her 85 year old mom is going to ask me if I have one. Last time apparently the news had a big story about ghost guns. She told me that they were a huge problem. News is her only outlet to the world and she is their target demographic

When they first starting showing up about 6 to 10 months ago in Chicago, they were stolen from a shipment from Glock in Austria, and have made their way everywhere. They are legit glock parts usually, but not from an official glock dealer.

When they first starting showing up about 6 to 10 months ago in Chicago, they were stolen from a shipment from Glock in Austria, and have made their way everywhere. They are legit glock parts usually, but not from an official glock dealer.
Weird.
I do not even see big market for them (under current laws) besides the current secondary
The case in MA, where the guy hid drugs in his childs lunch box, he had them on at least one pictured firearm (I do not think he killed anyone)
One of the case documents I can't find anymore showed pictures of it

“Law enforcement will break down where these are coming from”

Awesome! Can’t wait to buy a few

I'll bet there are 3D printer programming files out there that can be used.

Hell, look at the Lightning Link for an AR. I've seen online instructions for making them easily with hand tools.

And, no, I have neither item. I'm too young and pretty to go to jail...

Weird.
I do not even see big market for them (under current laws) besides the current secondary
The case in MA, where the guy hid drugs in his childs lunch box, he had them on at least one pictured firearm (I do not think he killed anyone)
One of the case documents I can't find anymore showed pictures of it

It's stupidly easy to 3D print, thought won't last as long. The market is huge. First time I saw them, literally a couple of 7th and 8th graders all packing glocks with a switch and 33 round stick mags in chicago.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=093VcGf3Gz8&ab_channel=HeavyDutyCountry

beginning of video, 3:38, 4:18.

I'm wondering if this is because of the FPC case challenging the AG's secret list 'banning' dealer sales of Glocks?

I'm wondering if this is because of the FPC case challenging the AG's secret list 'banning' dealer sales of Glocks?

The local news media doesn’t even pay attention to lawsuits until they’re decided by the circuit court or SCOTUS.

The local news media doesn’t even pay attention to lawsuits until they’re decided by the circuit court or SCOTUS.
The local 'news' media reports on what the local politicians tell them to when they tell them to. This might be battlespace preparation for the potential results of a case and for shaping opinion leading up to legislative pushes.

Huh?

Glock's full auto offering is the G18 and is more than just a special plate. It looks like a safety and uses a special slide that fits only the G18 frame due to intentional dimensional differences to prevent upgrading semi-auto Glocks.

The buzz plates are rear cover plats with a protuberance to depress the sear plate when the slide moves forward. Fancy ones, like those from Venezuela, incorporate a switch on an reer extension plate. It would be unlikely Glock would have special plates to convert normal non-G18 Glocks to full auto.

There were Chinese Airsoft selectors that we "too close for comfort" for the BATFE and were declared full auto firearms in and of themselves, with a roundup program (the got the customer list from the vendors).

In legit circles these seem to have 0% penetration - I have never seen one.

Last edited:
The local 'news' media reports on what the local politicians tell them to when they tell them to. This might be battlespace preparation for the potential results of a case and for shaping opinion leading up to legislative pushes.

I’m sure they get post decision press releases from the AGs office and AP wire stories.

Back
Top Bottom