Chrome AR15

lol I really didn't think there would be much interest in a polished lower really.

I think it's because it's different.

Speaking for myself, I find ARs boring. There are only so many Black Rifles I can care about that are tricked out the same basic way everyone else's is.

I think it's because it's different.

Speaking for myself, I find ARs boring. There are only so many Black Rifles I can care about that are tricked out the same basic way everyone else's is.

I'm not a huge AR fan, that said, I've built a bunch lol. Mostly because its easy, economical, and if I don't like it, I can break it down into parts, swap and trade for another build and so-on. They're tools, they do what their supposed to, they don't have a soul like an AK or FAL

I cannot believe I scrolled through 25 posts and still can't find a pic of OP's work.
You know the deal, the panties don’t come right off, they want to build up the excitement first 🤷‍♂️
So you're saying to use Southern Comfort instead of CLP?

Instead of black pins, do a silver and gold look. Gold pins and other small parts
Black with gold trim is more like the special NYC editions of sub-Caddy luxury cars
you see on the road around Fun City.

I polished a Receiver Set and we tried to CeraKote it in clear,That didn't work as it made the receivers look satin.
I am looking at Brite Nickle Plating it. This will swap out on my 300 Blackout pistol with Black Trim. Got the Leather
laser cut out to make a drop leg holster for it when I Open Carry.

Malodave

Back
Top Bottom