Can't Wait for Coakley's Response

I kid you not, I knew a guy who was an absolute "storyteller" (I think everyone knows at least one of these types of people) who claimed that he walked through an airport metal detector about 10 years ago with one and it didn't go off....

bhahahahah.....what a handjob.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfectly plausible!

In November 2001, 2 months after 9/11 when everyone was on "high alert" and unarmed NG troops were all over the airport, I walked thru the metal detector at TF Green and didn't set off the alarm. I had a full-size police badge in my back pocket (ID case) that I forgot to remove and put in the bin. I then realized that the metal detector NEVER went off on anyone during the 1+ hour we were in line waiting to go thru the one security checkpoint at that airport . . . no doubt it was shut off (unsure if they knew it or not). I had to keep my mouth shut about it until I exited SeaTac many hours later, otherwise they would have shut down the airport and re-screened everyone.

This blows my mind. The screws & plate in my arm set off the detectors at that airport.... I still think the other guy's story was BS.

didn't someone have an issue with their gen 2 glock and they sent it back, and glock didn't want to upgrade the frame because of the effed up MA not-laws and didn't the dude have to go back and forth between the AG's office and glock and the AG sent a letter letting 'em know it was ok to send the guy a replacement frame?

someone use the search feature and look that s*** up....

does she check them personally?

I remember reading that a while ago but it was past 2nd gen, because they "can't be sold in the stores here" but the AG did step in.

I kid you not, I knew a guy who was an absolute "storyteller" (I think everyone knows at least one of these types of people) who claimed that he walked through an airport metal detector about 10 years ago with one and it didn't go off....

This blows my mind. The screws & plate in my arm set off the detectors at that airport.... I still think the other guy's story was BS.

Nah, the machines can be broken, turned off, misconfigured, whatever.

There's lots of reasons that a metal detector that handles 5,000+ people a day at an airport where appearance of security is more important than actual security would be broken and either nobody noticed or they didn't care. I've seen similar things.

It blew my mind too considering the hyped up security. It took a ton of restraint on my part not to mention it to my Wife or a fellow traveling companion until we were on the other side of security at SeaTac!!

if only "songs" weren't "written" about them this would never have been a problem

I got my twin glock fotays, cocked back.

Me and my homies, you cant stop that.

We rolling on twenties, with the top back.

So much money, you can't top that.

I know alot of you wished you could afford two MA glocks with you and your friends driving around in a convertable with performance wheels.

We're anxiously awaiting this as well and will try to post as soon as it becomes available. This case will get very interesting. The AG's office has assigned a very senior career attorney who is one of the intellectual authors of the regulations as well as the guy who headed up the out-of-state ammo crap under Reilly. This is someone who actually has some skin in the game.

We're anxiously awaiting this as well and will try to post as soon as it becomes available. This case will get very interesting. The AG's office has assigned a very senior career attorney who is one of the intellectual authors of the regulations as well as the guy who headed up the out-of-state ammo crap under Reilly. This is someone who actually has some skin in the game.

He's going to lose. I don't see hoe there can be any other outcome.

It's scary looking to me, they're evil(Except MY security detail), only bad people, the police are always right, vote for my hoohah...

- - - Updated - - -

the only place that the plates and screws in my arm have set off a detector was at Malden court, and even then it was only once. Never had it happen anywhere else

newtown, for the children, no sporting purpose, a matter of public safety, weapon of choice among police forces and militaries worldwide, blah blah blah...

Right, so safe and reliable it's the most common sidearm for police in the US, but unsafe for mere civilians.

the only place that the plates and screws in my arm have set off a detector was at Malden court, and even then it was only once. Never had it happen anywhere else

my right femur is solid titanium w a bunch of screws. Hasn't set of even one metal detector ever. Do they only detect ferrous metals?

my right femur is solid titanium w a bunch of screws. Hasn't set of even one metal detector ever. Do they only detect ferrous metals?
I have 10 screws and 2 10" rods holding my lower spine together and the only detector I ever set off was at the State House. I've been through numerous airports and 1 in Ireland and you would think it would catch the metal at least once.

As for Martha, she is just going to say how much smarter she is and we can't be trusted with our own safety.

According to Comm2a, Coakley must answer for her illegitmate Glock-specific hoplophobia NLT 22 August. I can't WAIT to [popcorn]for THAT tap dance! Any wagers on what her excuse will be???

Sorry folks. Those with a military background might recognize NLT to be an acronym for "No Later Than" but this is a clarification for those who mightbe unfamiliar with it.

I know she'll jerk us around as much as possible but in the end, she's going down. That's it, that's all!

Back
Top Bottom