Can't Wait for Coakley's Response

Has anyone submitted a FOIA request for all documents pertaining to the

1) promulgation of the regulations and
2) determination of adherence to the requirements for Glocks?

Would something like that produce anything of value?
And it probably would cost a fortune.

Not necessarily.

There are ways to frame the request so it doesn't need to cost anything "Access to documents . .. . "

You aren't actually requesting the docs. Just access. What they typically do is just give them to you because they don't want you hanging around reading stuff at their office.

Don

Yes, GOAL pursued a public records requests (FOIA is a federal law) and at great cost obtained some very interesting material:

http://www.goal.org/regulationpages/fraudreport.html
After reading most of this I can't believe these politicians aren't brought up on charges for their deceit, the outright wrongful actions by our elected and unelected officials is disgusting. Can these facts ever sway a democratic voter to see how corrupt these people are ? Never realized how corrupt our government really is. :(

After reading most of this I can't believe these politicians aren't brought up on charges for their deceit, the outright wrongful actions by our elected and unelected officials is disgusting. Can these facts ever sway a democratic voter to see how corrupt these people are ? Never realized how corrupt our government really is. :(

Who would bring the charges?

(hint: the very office that issued these regs in the first place)

They've been conditioned to believe that this corruption is working for them, so even when you show it to them, they believe the lie that it is for the best that we have a corrupt system that can "do something" to solve problems when "the law" ties the hands of their "liberal lions".

Back
Top Bottom