Can't Wait for Coakley's Response

Whutmeworry

NES Member
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
According to Comm2a, Coakley must answer for her illegitmate Glock-specific hoplophobia NLT 22 August. I can't WAIT to [popcorn]for THAT tap dance! Any wagers on what her excuse will be???

My personal take is that she'll use the "concern for public safety" phrase at least 60+ times in her response, even though I know hundreds of police departments use Glocks through the Commonwealth. She'll probably couple that with a characteristically-vague arguement that the Glock's loaded-chamber indicator is somehow substantially different from those on other MA-compliant pistols.

http://comm2a.org/index.php/55-projects/205-draper

Anyone else care to speculate on the nature of her response???

Still don't see how you leave "loaded chamber indicator" so vague yet Glocks for some reason or another aren't complaint (according to some....)

don't forget the best of all "they're ceramic guns & can't be detected by metal detectors. I saw it in 'Die Hard'."

don't forget the best of all "they're ceramic guns & can't be detected by metal detectors. I saw it in 'Die Hard'."

I kid you not, I knew a guy who was an absolute "storyteller" (I think everyone knows at least one of these types of people) who claimed that he walked through an airport metal detector about 10 years ago with one and it didn't go off....

I kid you not, I knew a guy who was an absolute "storyteller" (I think everyone knows at least one of these types of people) who claimed that he walked through an airport metal detector about 10 years ago with one and it didn't go off....

Perfectly plausible!

In November 2001, 2 months after 9/11 when everyone was on "high alert" and unarmed NG troops were all over the airport, I walked thru the metal detector at TF Green and didn't set off the alarm. I had a full-size police badge in my back pocket (ID case) that I forgot to remove and put in the bin. I then realized that the metal detector NEVER went off on anyone during the 1+ hour we were in line waiting to go thru the one security checkpoint at that airport . . . no doubt it was shut off (unsure if they knew it or not). I had to keep my mouth shut about it until I exited SeaTac many hours later, otherwise they would have shut down the airport and re-screened everyone.

Because nothing good come from a fourtay?
Newtown , Newtown, Newtown, Plastic gun, Plastic gun., Military weapon, High capacity, Derp Derp, Twitch, twitch, Children, Newtown.
It's a GLOCK for god's sake, think of the Children !
That should about cover all the talking points.

Must not have been a .40, then....

[grenade]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Come and take
Goes in a coma. Comes out of the coma and is pro gun dies.

fify

Perfect.

Glocks are from Austria and Hitler was from Austria. So you know, banning Glocks is like banning Hitler...for the children!111

You guys hit all of her talking points pretty well, but you missed "barrel shroud" and "AK47." [laugh]

While I said that in jest, she's such an idiot that it wouldn't surprise me if some of those phrases appeared in her response. It should be....."interesting."

didn't someone have an issue with their gen 2 glock and they sent it back, and glock didn't want to upgrade the frame because of the effed up MA not-laws and didn't the dude have to go back and forth between the AG's office and glock and the AG sent a letter letting 'em know it was ok to send the guy a replacement frame?

someone use the search feature and look that s*** up....

"only LEOs can have killy glock because their cocks are checked for safety"

does she check them personally?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom