CAA Roni Carbine Conversions

Micro roni = 25 ounces
Glock 17 = 22 ounces

= not an assault weapon

Micro roni = 25 ounces
Glock 17 = 22 ounces

= not an assault weapon

The key is I think since it doesn't have a barrel, the handguard isn't a feature. If it had a barrel inside there (and you put a 3 oz optic on it), it might then be an AW.

It's meant to be something you can convert your carry piece into an SBR in seconds. Watch the video:

I know how they work, those other versions do the same, they just take the chassis out so its less like dropping a glock in a housing and more like its own gun.

I know how they work, those other versions do the same, they just take the chassis out so its less like dropping a glock in a housing and more like its own gun.

Those seem like they'd take a while to assemble if you have to take the slide off?

This one seems good for the trunk or kitchen cabinet. :)

Those seem like they'd take a while to assemble if you have to take the slide off?

This one seems good for the trunk or kitchen cabinet. :)
Actually super easy, takedown pin comes out, chassis comes out of pistol, into new frame, and takedown pin goes in.

I held one of these yesterday at one of the local LGS. Not really impressed, and I see no practical use for it but I guess if you have $400 to spend on nothing in particular...

Back
Top Bottom