• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bumper Stickers

Well done sir!

IMAG0329_zps54635eb8.jpg

Ah yes, Scoobies for Boobies. It's a group of Subaru enthusiasts (usually women, but they attract the men...) who tries to raise awareness and fund raise for a cure against breast cancer [thumbsup]

I'm not a fan of bumper stickers, myself, for the same reason I'm not a fan of Twitter. [wink]

That said, I've spotted some great ones. My personal favorite was a Land Rover COVERED (as extreme as some examples herein) with the "W" with a ghostbusters-slash through it, "1/21/09," every example of "Hope and Change" ever published, etc, with two ABSOLUTE STANDOUTS:
"My champion Caviler King Charles is smarter than your honor student" and "Obama Biden, por una america"

And that's all I needed to know about THAT person.

Getting my new Silverado today....going to go very light on the bumper stickers, but its going to have the Gadsden at the very least. Id put truck nutz on it, but it is a company vehicle.

I found a ton of good ones here:

http://www.cafepress.com/+anti-government+bumper-stickers

Text from bottom of page:

Showing: 1 – 28 of 48,600 Anti Government Bumper Stickers designs available

48,600 different anti-gov sticker designs ???
I'm guessing a LOT of people are not happy with our government.
Let's hope it's more than 51% when the next few election cycles roll around.

Here are just a few samples:

antiobama_sticker_turning_america_into_a_ghetto.jpg

founding_fathers_shooting_sticker.jpg

buy_lead_sticker_oval.jpg

Everytime I put a good sticker on my car I either total it shortly thereafter, or it falls apart and I need to junk it (the usual nickname for my vehicle is "rappid rubbish").

I did see an awesome sticker on a car driven by a woman - "If you're riding my @ss, you better be pulling my hair".

Back
Top Bottom