Bumper Stickers

Note the bumper stickers and the sign directly in front of this SUV taking two spots. In Cambridge.
i-4rXBz3S-L.jpg

The note had a picture of a pig.

Got this one on my way home the other day. Getting the BIG'OLE Stink Eye from her in the side mirror LOL. She must have thought I was after her medicare.

Angry_Lib.jpg

Why do liberals need to have 5,000 ****in stickers on their cars?

I guess it makes sense, since they think that their opinions matter more than everyone else's and more is better?

Why do liberals need to have 5,000 ****in stickers on their cars?

I guess it makes sense, since they think that their opinions matter more than everyone else's and more is better?

I'm sure if you went over to www.liberaljackassery.com you'd find a thread on AR-15, NRA, etc stickers all over peoples trucks. They think their opinion is right and we know their opinion is wrong.

on I-95 south in NH a month or so ago I saw a big F-250 with big stack exhaust pipes and in big while lettering on the back window is said "PRIUS REPELLENT" with arrows pointing to the stacks. Oddly enough we were passing a prius at the time. I was trying to get a look and see how the barking moonbat reacted but couldn't see...she probably didn't even notice it anyway, those zombies are just in their own little world.

I've contemplated slowly sneaking replacements onto certain cars I see regularly, parked in the lot. Like replace the "coexist" sticker with the pro-gun version, etc.
Put them on the front bumber. People rarely see the front of their cars. I did that to my boss once and he drove the car to work for 3 days before someone said something to him. Most everyone was in on the joke and kept quiet.

Put them on the front bumber. People rarely see the front of their cars. I did that to my boss once and he drove the car to work for 3 days before someone said something to him. Most everyone was in on the joke and kept quiet.

I meant something a little more subtle, like replacing this:
coexist.jpg

With this:
coexist-firearm-gun-manufacturer-logo-sticker.jpg

But your suggestion has merit as well!

This is my shitbox. It's awesome when I look in the rear view and see people taking pictures. I have the gun coexist sticker as well.
And I'm definitely that type of person.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom