Bumper Stickers

There out there....when you see a great one - post it here. I'll start...

It was a "Get Hillary" bumper sticker....but it was on the front end of an SUV. :D

Finally some truth in advertising:

DMB.jpg

I saw one a long time ago, read it out loud slowly(if you haven't heard this before). "I am We Todd Did. I am Sofa King We Todd Did". Also saw another one I always liked "roses are red, pickles are green, I like your legs, and what's in-between"

bumpersticker-kennedy-gun.gif

The one I saw on a truck several years ago actually said "Ted Kennedy has killed more people with his car than I have with my assault rifle."

[smile]

Don't have a picture, too long ago.

The special appointed prosecutor in the Watergate cover up scandal was Archibald Cox. When he started getting close to the truth, Richard Nixon promptly fired him. The next day I saw a bumper sticker that said:

IMPEACH THE COX SACKER.

Many years ago I came across a old POS LTD.......through the snow I finally made out the bumper sticker simple said "Merry Christmas or F U you decide"
I finally was able to pull along side and there was a old lady peaking over the stearing wheel. I tried getting her attention by beeping and waveing. Not even a glance just a slow rise of the left hand with the 1 finger salute.........i laughed my ass off the entire ride home. Reminded me very much off my grandmother. She was English and had the piss or bugger off attitude.....women taught me how to swear also.

etygu4ej.jpg

Weird I don't have a pic of the ass of my truck , but I have that same Magpul sticker on the rear window. Subtle but if you're a gun nut , you'll know. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom