Bumper Stickers

usually i wouldn't get involved with a thread that started 8 years before i joined NES, but my 26 yr. old godson gave me a bernie bumper sticker in the XMAS gift bag.

think bart simpson--l'il bastard-- he did it on purpose
"Someone" put a Hillary for President 2016 bumper sticker on Bill Katt's car at the GPP car shoot last summer.

31d0376c29887e4902c2b1f9bb30545c.jpg

Funny even though it's on a Prius

Saw this one in Portsmouth of all places! Wife commented that when we parked, there was a moonbat Prius with hitlery stickers, and then when we returned we were parked next to this one!! 8CFC35FE-D195-4E4A-9728-FA4E47A2FD60.jpeg

This summer I saw a bumper sticker that read" Where are we going" in large print. It took me a while to catch up to the vehicle to read the rest of it.
In small print it said "and why are we in this hand basket"

OK, here's a interesting one: (forgive me if this has been discussed - it's been pages since I've read this)

I saw Al Gore bumper stickers years after he lost. Kerry ones as well. Of course OBummer stickers were on cars for all 8 years and proud of them.

Hillary stickers - it's been less than 2 years. I don't see them that often. Like, barely at all. Are the liberals actually embarrassed enough to NOT put them on their cars??? Or is the economy so good that they can afford new cars and the stickers were removed before resale at Subaru of New England????

OK, here's a interesting one: (forgive me if this has been discussed - it's been pages since I've read this)

I saw Al Gore bumper stickers years after he lost. Kerry ones as well. Of course OBummer stickers were on cars for all 8 years and proud of them.

Hillary stickers - it's been less than 2 years. I don't see them that often. Like, barely at all. Are the liberals actually embarrassed enough to NOT put them on their cars??? Or is the economy so good that they can afford new cars and the stickers were removed before resale at Subaru of New England????
I never noticed that many to begin with. Which is why I knew she would lose.

I saw at least three today on my drive into work, including a #HillYes one. I probably see more Bernie ones, though.

Back
Top Bottom