Bumper Stickers

"body piercing by Glock"

7K3ZxyO.jpg

I saw an odd juxtaposition of two stickers on the back window of a truck cap a few days back in Concord. In one corner was and Obama/Biden sticker. In the other was a Protected by GLOCK sticker. Sorry buddy, you can't have it both ways.

I have a "No Farms No Farm Girls"

A couple of weeks ago there were three of these green stickers within eye sight of one another. Mine. Another on a pick up that read "No Farms No Beer" and the third on a Prius "No Farms No Food".

I saw an odd juxtaposition of two stickers on the back window of a truck cap a few days back in Concord. In one corner was and Obama/Biden sticker. In the other was a Protected by GLOCK sticker. Sorry buddy, you can't have it both ways.
Maybe it is intentional to confuse potential threats.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Holy thread resurrection again!

Don't let a good current events go to waste. Times change ya know.

I still see Kerry stickers on $hitboxes. It's like WTF would buy an old POS and be lazy enough not to take off someone else's bumper sticker? These A HOLES must still have their First Communion money. [rofl]

Unsure whether this pic belongs in this thread, the Funny Pics and Vids thread, the License Plate thread or if we need a new thread for Funny Window Stickers?

Anyway, here you go...

Shot at the Ringe Wally World just before the Pumpkin Blast.

(The square window sticker is hard to read in this shot, but says: "If you're going to ride my *** at least pull my hair!"

0TgMFtX.jpg

I had two stickers on my old really beat up 68 VW bug...one was "Thank you for not laughing at this car" and the other was "This car fell off Mt Washington". Used to get lots of comments, especially the Mt Washington one.

Unsure whether this pic belongs in this thread, the Funny Pics and Vids thread, the License Plate thread or if we need a new thread for Funny Window Stickers?

Anyway, here you go...

Shot at the Ringe Wally World just before the Pumpkin Blast.

(The square window sticker is hard to read in this shot, but says: "If you're going to ride my *** at least pull my hair!"

0TgMFtX.jpg
Ha! I have seen that one... she lives near here.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

So the question has to be asked... Is she hot?
Excellent question! However I have only seen her car parked around some apartments, not her herself. The sign suggests she sounds hot. But, so do those stupid "goddess" stickers.... And we all know how many of them are hot (answer: none.... none at all!)

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Two on my car top of the rear window:
1) Creationists shouldn't be allowed to use fossil fuels.
2) Hipsters are what you get when you tell every kid they're special.

Just applied to my 81 gas-guzzling jeep
1) Live free, die free (Freebie included from gruntsyle.com with my two new t-shirts. One says "**** your gun free zone" the other says "**** your feelings")
2) Big-ass Gadsden flag decal to be applied to the inside of the rear windshield this weekend, just arrived yesterday.

usually i wouldn't get involved with a thread that started 8 years before i joined NES, but my 26 yr. old godson gave me a bernie bumper sticker in the XMAS gift bag.

think bart simpson--l'il bastard-- he did it on purpose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom