Boston globe Mill article

At $1k each that's only a decent retainer to get an action started.
Unfortunately the state has the funds to draw out and delay until you run put of money.
Throwing $$ at a possible problem is admitting that you have one. I've always let them come to me. Then I can hear what they have to say. If I don't like it, I can tell them to STFU and get lost. Jack.

Remember that I have a lot of businesses in the Mill that are not FFLs. Most of them have been there for a long time. Anyone wanting to screw around with the Mill will have to deal with them also. I've never had a complaint from any one of them about the gun guys. They are in there fat and happy with the reasonable rents. Zoning changes need to be requested by property owners and can take a long time. It's not as simple as it sounds. "Globe findings" are joke. Yes, the Mill is on the market since the current trustees have other interests and don't want to dabble in commercial real estate. My hope has been that a buyer can be found who will manage the property "as is" at least for a while. The best (and really only) new use would be residential and the permitting can take years. That can't be done till the new Littleton sewer system is completed which will be similar to the big dig and cost a fortune. Also, to maximize residential occupancy a land swap will have to be made with Littleton Lumber. So you know all that I know. Jack.
What about that yarn, knitting, or carpet lady who left recently? I find it low odds that some inept high school level reporter came up with this all on her own.

Throwing $$ at a possible problem is admitting that you have one. I've always let them come to me. Then I can hear what they have to say. If I don't like it, I can tell them to STFU and get lost. Jack.
In legal issues stopping the juggernaut before it gains momentum is usually the best plan.

This. These days I would not even trust them to quote accurately, nevermind in the right context.
I've experianced quotes totally fabricated along with events totally fabricated .
They can , they will and they do.
Show the f*ckers the door when they come knocking and pull out your own phone to record it.

Jack should suggest to the town council (or whatever those bozos are called) that if the mill is zoned out of business a good possible alternative for it would be a rehab into section 8 housing. A suggestion he could also make to the Globe. Watch the panties silently wad up then.
How about a welcoming center for illegals ?

I do like how the complaining townspeople are talking about it as a nuisance in more or less these terms: "I had no idea it was there, but now I do, it is a nuisance." Literally what a nuisance is not.
I wonder if they know that there are other gun shops in the state? Jack.

What’s really sad is that some FUDD Democrat gun owner on this forum had to go out of their way to inform a friend or acquaintance with the specific intent to have this article written. The Pizzutti propaganda Globe’s incompetence wouldn’t have ever been able to stumble across the mill without a compass and roadmap along with step by step instructions provided to them by said FUDD.
There have been numerous new accounts lately. Odd posters.

A friend of my sister's was an intern at one point for iirc a mayor (selectman?) in a north shore town. One of her duties was sorting mail. Any request or complaint from someone who was not a registered voter in the town went in the trash.
This would piss me the f*** off. I have been bumped off the voting list more than a few times for not filling out the city/town census to their liking.

Last edited:
What’s really sad is that some FUDD Democrat gun owner on this forum had to go out of their way to inform a friend or acquaintance with the specific intent to have this article written. The Pizzutti propaganda Globe’s incompetence wouldn’t have ever been able to stumble across the mill without a compass and roadmap along with step by step instructions provided to them by said FUDD.
Oh yeah, 'cause it's all been so low key in these pages and...

DGND66XV6U4FYLNLJBA5EEFAXU.jpg

This bozo Eldridge is all for illegal immigrants for drivers licenses was he the one at cabellas blowing a gasket because they were getting signatures to repeal it on the ballot? He has the balls to back the illegals but not the constitution!
read his letter here want to help call this bozo’s office ask why he backs illegal immigrants and not the constitution

here is the link he wrote to support licenses for illegals

Proving my point. Took the Pizzutti machine 8 years because someone felt the need to inform them. They couldn’t put 2 and 2 together themselves with all the signs there are.
I'll buy that it took them a while, but they're on it hard now and itching for that Pulitzer... maybe even a "Profiles in Courage" award. :oops:

That large new exterior sign certainly didn't help. The GlobeDimocRAT rag was coming anyway, but give me a break. :(

I've been happy with my past dealings there and I'm looking to continue my support for the shops at the mill. This time I'm looking to pick up a Remington 870 Home defense hardwood 6+1. If any dealer has one or can get one, either post it here or PM me.

I'll buy that it took them a while, but they're on it hard now and itching for that Pulitzer... maybe even a "Profiles in Courage" award. :oops:

That large new exterior sign certainly didn't help. The GlobeDimocRAT rag was coming anyway, but give me a break. :(

They wouldn’t have ever known anything was there unless someone went out of their way to tell them.

Even people who are pro 2A don’t know the place exists.

Last edited:
I'm thinking brothel... but that's just me...

Jack would make a helluva good pimp!

if you want to reveal progressive hypocrisy, then you also want to rub their faces in the smelliest s**t you can get. 40B or section 8 housing will cause them much more discomfort than the suggestion of a brothel (entertainment complex).

There is a 100% chance that feds, local police, beacon hill ghouls and reporters lurk here if not post.

Maybe a little, but I doubt most care. I’m confident the Globe reporters are jerking off to the butthurt in this thread. Sad how far reporting has gone down the tubes — you look at these clowns’ Twitter feeds and they are clearly just looking for confirmation of their beliefs, and writing stories designed to push a political “end” rather than fairly cover a topic.

If they wonder why it’s so hard to get a comment from “this side” of the debate, it’s because people aren’t going to talk to someone who can’t even pretend to be unbiased.

if you want to reveal progressive hypocrisy, then you also want to rub their faces in the smelliest s**t you can get. 40B or section 8 housing will cause them much more discomfort than the suggestion of a brothel (entertainment complex).
I don’t think any more 40B projects are a threat to Littleton, so that spectre is off the table.

Back
Top Bottom