Boston globe Mill article

Remember that I have a lot of businesses in the Mill that are not FFLs. Most of them have been there for a long time. Anyone wanting to screw around with the Mill will have to deal with them also. I've never had a complaint from any one of them about the gun guys. They are in there fat and happy with the reasonable rents. Zoning changes need to be requested by property owners and can take a long time. It's not as simple as it sounds. "Globe findings" are joke. Yes, the Mill is on the market since the current trustees have other interests and don't want to dabble in commercial real estate. My hope has been that a buyer can be found who will manage the property "as is" at least for a while. The best (and really only) new use would be residential and the permitting can take years. That can't be done till the new Littleton sewer system is completed which will be similar to the big dig and cost a fortune. Also, to maximize residential occupancy a land swap will have to be made with Littleton Lumber. So you know all that I know. Jack.
You’re probably like me and you’re not even losing a moment to sleep over it. No matter what you do somebody’s going to bitch.

When you do things legitimately you can still wind up in a bad situation but it doesn’t even matter. You have a legacy going on down there I wish I was a part of it but I didn’t want to ruin it for everybody. Because ill go to telling everybody to f*** themselves.

I wouldn’t worry about a little bad press. There’s nothing going on down there that’s not above the board so f*** everybody

I second this motion, do we need a GOFUNDME page for the Mill's legal representation to the Littleton Selectmen? I would think a show of force with Keith, all the FFL's and customers would send a shot across the bow to the Karen's and the Town.
I’d be willing to donate to that if @one-eyed Jack deems it necessary.

Jack should suggest to the town council (or whatever those bozos are called) that if the mill is zoned out of business a good possible alternative for it would be a rehab into section 8 housing. A suggestion he could also make to the Globe. Watch the panties silently wad up

In Mass it's called 40B

Remember that I have a lot of businesses in the Mill that are not FFLs. Most of them have been there for a long time. Anyone wanting to screw around with the Mill will have to deal with them also. I've never had a complaint from any one of them about the gun guys. They are in there fat and happy with the reasonable rents. Zoning changes need to be requested by property owners and can take a long time. It's not as simple as it sounds. "Globe findings" are joke. Yes, the Mill is on the market since the current trustees have other interests and don't want to dabble in commercial real estate. My hope has been that a buyer can be found who will manage the property "as is" at least for a while. The best (and really only) new use would be residential and the permitting can take years. That can't be done till the new Littleton sewer system is completed which will be similar to the big dig and cost a fortune. Also, to maximize residential occupancy a land swap will have to be made with Littleton Lumber. So you know all that I know. Jack.
I’m sure a land swap with what was George’s and what I think is now an employee owned company will go just splendid. 😂

I'm not sure either.... However just the mention of 40B makes town managers take notice.
Not anymore is my direct experience coming from a town that wasn’t even close to 3% with some funky math.

Talk about a fight!! Watched it from the front row twice!!
The fact is planning boards don’t have any “rules” and that should scare the shit out of every person in Mass.

Not sure if serious or tongue in cheek but this is a serious consideration. We need to get in front of this with the town and have a lawyer be at these town meetings. We need to be ready for the inevitable push by the town to close this down. I’m very serious on this. All FFLs in the building should put money into this as a retainer for said lawyer.

I’m a very small FFL there and my business license and gun licenses are up for renewal in the spring. Pretty sure it’s going to get harder. No business license and I’m done and too small to take the town on. If we all get a lawyer together everyone can potentially have coverage in case the town gets uppity.
I agree with Scrivner being involved. He really is a good attorney. And what he got banned for, from here, is what helps him win cases in court.

I second this motion, do we need a GOFUNDME page for the Mill's legal representation to the Littleton Selectmen? I would think a show of force with Keith, all the FFL's and customers would send a shot across the bow to the Karen's and the Town.

GOFUNDME would be the last place a fundraiser for this should be used. They really "F"ed around with the fundraising they don't agree with and tried to steal the millions raised for the Canadian truckers. From what I read it got real ugly until GOFUNDME backed down. If we do start a donation campaign we should find a company that will not screw with us as we do it. There are several out there and some research would definitely be needed.

GOFUNDME would be the last place a fundraiser for this should be used. They really "F"ed around with the fundraising they don't agree with and tried to steal the millions raised for the Canadian truckers. From what I read it got real ugly until GOFUNDME backed down. If we do start a donation campaign we should find a company that will not screw with us as we do it. There are several out there and some research would definitely be needed.

Givesendgo did ok, from what I recall.

This has to be complete and utter BS.

If you have an FFL, you know the Biden administration is going to be giving you a colonoscopy on a regular basis. As a result, I can't imagine any of them are doing anything immoral, questionable, or even slightly illegal.

If you so much as make a tiny mistake on a stupid FFL form, the ATF is pulling your FFL.
There is no way that there are wholesale illegal FFLs in the mill.

No GoFundMe, use GiveSendGo. GFM has a habit of stealing money and shutting down causes their woke CEO doesn't like.

What’s really sad is that some FUDD Democrat gun owner on this forum had to go out of their way to inform a friend or acquaintance with the specific intent to have this article written. The Pizzutti propaganda Globe’s incompetence wouldn’t have ever been able to stumble across the mill without a compass and roadmap along with step by step instructions provided to them by said FUDD.

What’s really sad is that some FUDD Democrat gun owner on this forum had to go out of their way to inform a friend or acquaintance with the specific intent to have this article written. The Pizzutti propaganda Globe’s incompetence wouldn’t have ever been able to stumble across the mill without a compass and roadmap along with step by step instructions provided to them by said FUDD.
I think that State Senator had a large hand in it. Get the Globe to report on a 'problem' he wants to legislate out of existence during election season.

The archive link, f*** the glob

“We’ve never had so many calls”
Yeah? How many? List them. The globes readership is less than 1 in every hundred residents. There are under a hundred people who get that rag in littleton, every single one of them call their representatives? FOH.

Zoning boards and town councils are staffed with people with nothing better to do. I hope they do something stupid and we end up with marble floors and a solid gold statue atop a water fountain to replace the cardboard cutout thanks to “concerned citizens” property taxes.
Call information should be public record. Number of calls related to the Mill, the position/concern of the caller, what was used to identify that the caller was a resident of the town. One of the guys at the Mil should put in the request, or if you want to keep your name off it, have a lawyer make the request.
I can understand the concern. Ever since gun dealers started moving into the mill, violent crime in MA has risen dramatically.

Oh wait...
How a media quote works.
Media: A knowledgeable member of the gun community has said "Ever since gun dealers started moving into the mill, violent crime in MA has risen dramatically."
Consider this when looking at what the media quotes.

Jack should suggest to the town council (or whatever those bozos are called) that if the mill is zoned out of business a good possible alternative for it would be a rehab into section 8 housing. A suggestion he could also make to the Globe. Watch the panties silently wad up then.

I'm thinking brothel... but that's just me...

Jack would make a helluva good pimp!

Scrivener eats Selectmen for Breakfast.

I think that State Senator had a large hand in it. Get the Globe to report on a 'problem' he wants to legislate out of existence during election season.
The state rep was a day late and a buck short, he knew nothing about this. Once he got wind of this in an election year he's like a dog with a bone. The mistake made was never talk to the enemy, They will misquote, deceive, and write b.s. they are not your friends.I also think the GiveSendGo is a great idea, I would gladly donate.

Cash or check to the retainer

Let me be clear.

No town office officials should respond to ANYTHING not submitted without a signed and confirmed letter from a resident or taxpayer from within the town.
What the hell do they know? I've dealt with town "officials" in two towns for many years. All they care about is how many vacation days left this year, how many years till retirement and where they left their friggin car keys. Jack.

Let me be clear.

No town office officials should respond to ANYTHING not submitted without a signed and confirmed letter from a resident or taxpayer from within the town.
A friend of my sister's was an intern at one point for iirc a mayor (selectman?) in a north shore town. One of her duties was sorting mail. Any request or complaint from someone who was not a registered voter in the town went in the trash.

If eighty one FFls can’t get together and pony up enough for an Attorney to represent them then they need to have a cup of STFU when the Boston Globe interviews them.
At $1k each that's only a decent retainer to get an action started.
Unfortunately the state has the funds to draw out and delay until you run put of money.

Back
Top Bottom