Bass Pro-On the wrong side of the AG already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I do know the dealer in question. This is the third time I know of where he called the AG's office to 'complain'. First time was several years ago about duly licensed MA residents buying ammo out of state and having it shipped to them.

That pretty much says it all.

The info from this dealer that was posted in here is nothing more than damage control. [thinking] Good luck with that.

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage".... Seems fitting.... [wink]

I think there's no legitimate reasoning to sleep with the enemy - especially in this state. Sadly, the Attorney Generals office is an enemy of the people rather than an advocate for them - at least with the people who choose to hold the 2nd Amendment dear. The fact that this person would aid and abed the Attorney Generals office makes my puke churn....

Hmm!

Now I have to wonder if the same dealer may have dropped a dime on all the out-of-state places that USED TO SHIP to MA??

I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he has a "hot-line" to the AG's office every time he sees competition from sources he doesn't approve of (Internet, mail order, "crossing the border", etc.)??

That could also account for why many of these dealers are very pleased with the "status quo" (difficulty in getting goods here). It could also even be the "official position" of the afore-mentioned, probably defunct dealers association.

Inquiring minds want to know?

And now we KNOW it is one and the same RAT! See
http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=345642&postcount=364

Hmm. Should I believe stuff like this posted on a forum by someone I don't know?

If Toad, er... Ted really did all of those things, I can't imagine patronizing him.

The poster is the ammo dealer who delivered a boatload of ammo to the shooters at the Pumpkin Shoot. He's a member of the same club as the RAT and myself. He is a very well respected person (highly spoken of by other club members), although I barely know him (I'm relatively new at said club and when they refer to him as "Q" as opposed to his real name that doesn't help me much [wink] ).

So each of us has to assess what we will believe or not for ourselves. At least what I stated above might give you some insight into a person who just signed on NES as being a reputable person.

I'm suddenly very confused. NM, re-read it.

You can't make this stuff up.

Stings? Geez man....has it come to this?

You didn't hear about any of that??? This is why nobody will post the name of any firm who will ship things like ammo into MA.

You didn't hear about any of that??? This is why nobody will post the name of any firm who will ship things like ammo into MA.

No, I knew about the Golden Rule of Silence when it came to finding someone that would ship here. I just didnt realize that someone on the inside was actively working against us so broadly, though now in hindsight its pretty much obvious.

Calling a store on doing something illegal is one thing. Calling on gunowners doing legal interstate transactions is quite another.

What a shit stain on society, he should be wiped off of it!

I never knew that part about the ammo thing! What an a**h***!

WOW..........all I can say...........WOW

He needs a good blanket party!!!! LOL[laugh2]

[popcorn]

I wonder if we'll hit 70 pages now .................

[pot]

At some point this thread will outlive it's usefulness, and be locked down.

My one and only comment on this state of affairs is that if an in-state FFL is willing to blow the whistle on a "big box" store, as well as out of state vendors, because they're cutting into said FFLs profits, there's little doubt he wouldn't rat out local FFLs for the same reason. If he's the last man standing in his neck of the woods, that seems to be all he cares about.

I don't see any horses yet. Learned something new (and disturbing) from this thread today. Threads like this exist because more people need to know the truth - once we all know it'll die a natural death, scrolling off into NES archives.

Q, I wish I had heard this from you a long time ago. In the "reloading" business, you and he are competitiors. If I had been in your situation I think I would have said something sooner.

Glad you finally joined this forum. It's stating to look like our beloved Mansfield Fish and Game is quickly becoming NES/Mansfield!!!! (Just kidding Mansfield folks... we don't have to buy a new sign for the gate!!! LOLOL)

Bill #3

more info

Just when I thought this was over.............another twist is added to the on going saga...... If all of what has been posted is true....the more I feel like [puke]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom