AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

Which again gets the homeowner shot....do you see the vicious cycle

Oh boy, those ghetto fighters of Warsaw uprising must have been out of their minds. Not only they would surely be annihilated by the Nazis but they could've brought on more retaliation against other Jews!

Bump.

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/123579/

Pima County GOP Establishment Backing Sherriff Dupnik over botched no-knock raid?
Pima County Republican Party leaders voted late Thursday to take away party chairman Brian Miller’s keys to the GOP headquarters and called a special meeting to try to remove him from his post.

Miller has been under fire from party stalwarts for the past month, with meetings called in recent weeks after he criticized a SWAT raid in May that resulted in the shooting death of a man law enforcement officers suspected of involvement in drug trafficking.

Several elected officials and party leaders have complained his comments pitted the party against law enforcement at a time when city elections are looming and candidates are gearing up for bigger 2012 races.

Read it all.

Sounds about typical. The establishment hacks are all firmly in bed with "the war on drugs" even if it means innocent people get killed by that s**t.

-Mike

The republicans started this heavy handed drug war, and love the militarization of police. The god and country patriots get all excited when the cops beat the hell out of a druggie or put a few dozen rounds into some minority. Racism, collectivism, statism, and a general love of authority define more republicans than people will admit. Democrats, even worse as a group, came to the authoritarian party when the hippies realized that kicking the commoners around was necessary to preserving the level of government power they need. That allows them to steal what they want in order to support the people that they kick around (liberals thrive by simultaneously abusing and enabling idiots).

As a group, I would guess that north of 90% of elected politicians and about 99% of government employees will side against the commoner. We don't have gladiator fights to appease the masses so I guess kicking in doors and killing a few people is the best we can do. It instills a little fear, but mostly gives fools the impression that their government is doing something. And, humanity being what it is, most folks get a little kick out of seeing others suffer.

Always keep in mind the nature of our species. It makes its demise seem less tragic.

For the few who appreciate freedom and have the strength of character to protect and tolerate it in others, happy Independence Day.

We're not the only ones that think these kinds of things are unacceptable.
At work, I'm issued a uniform which includes black BDU's. One of the truck drivers looked at them and said "you look like one O' them guys that breaks into your house...ummm...umm...what they called? oh yeah! SWAT!"

I do agree with you on that story, but it's not all written by the same person. I'm pretty sure the stories are submitted. So even though the one you read was written in such a manner, many are not. I'm finding most of the stuff to be backed up with links to the stories on legit news sites. So even though it can be extremely biased, and the stories possibly embellished, the stuff isn't just made up. As with most things you read on the internet, it shouldn't be taken as absolute truth. Besides, there's plenty of people on here that write like 9 year old children and you keep coming back;)

Last edited:
lol @ bailey's, I don't know if any of the people submitting the entries are journalists. My guess would be not. From what I'm gathering, people post stories they find (from what I've found, mostly with the links that verify the story) and then maybe summarize the story and put their own spin or whatever on it. Also some people submit their own videos from encounters with police. Others do just write a commentary on whatever they feel. Once on the site, click on "featured" and the entries are listed, at the bottom there is a link to "older entries" also. There are alot of them.

I'm not affiliated with the site in any way, I just came across it and found it to be interesting. Since I know there are many on here fed up with the gestapo being created in this nation, I figured I'd share.

Here are a couple good ones I've come across:

http://www.copblock.org/4308/cop-who-paralyzed-man-for-life-continues-to-be-violent/ (this cop belongs in prison but is still on the job)

http://www.copblock.org/4656/police...for-gangland-style-beating-of-honors-student/

Last edited:
I'll give it another read in the morning.

And as far as writing is concerned, some of my own posts probably sound the same, especially after I've had a couple, but on the other hand I'm not a journalist! I think we have a couple writers on NES, though.

*sigh* I remember the old "I'm Rubber and you're glue" argument I had with ol' Scriv one time. The good old days. Where'd I leave my Bailey's?

ME! ME!....oh....that's also after "one or two"...[wink]

Bump for Jose. Now the Republican Party is eating their own over this...

The Pima County Republican Party threw another punch at Chairman Brian Miller on Tuesday, saying the titular head of the county party has caused "division and chaos."

In an emailed statement, the GOP said that Miller's statements following the May 5 SWAT raid that killed Jose Guerena divided the party, "created serious problems for our elected officials" and hurt Republican fundraising efforts.

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local.../republicans-miller-cause-division-and-chaos/

As much as I remain disgusted by his murder, it bothers me just as much that the people responsible are accountable for nothing, and have offered no evidence that justifies any of their actions.

This is the worst part

"The five officers involved have been cleared of wrongdoing by the Pima County Attorney's Office. Dupnik said no changes have been made to the policy and procedures of how SWAT operates."

I would think something would definitely need to be changed

I hope she gets every dime

Me too, but I hope her lawyer bends them over a barrel and tries to avoid the typical "suck for the settlement and the hush puppy agreement" thing that bad police departments usually pull. The good thing in this case, is even if they muzzle her there is no putting what happened back in the jar.

-Mike

I'd give her $20 million plus whatever else it would take to bankrupt the city, the county, and the pension plan of everybody involved.

Back
Top Bottom