• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AZ - Jose Guerena Shot 60 Times By SWAT Team

Honestly, There was never a chance in hell that any of those involved would be charged. The whole thing is being covered up, and up and up. There was no need to have a forced entry if they wanted Jose, all they had to do was grab him when he left the house and bring him in for questioning or arrest. This was murder by the badge, and the worst thing is that among those thugs were former military gunning down their own. This is the modus operandi that the cops will take when the Shit slowly hits the fan, they will go house to house and take one by one down, and we all will be crazies with guns that resisted arrest.
Any friggin yahoo can blare a siren outside a house, especially in crime ridden towns like Jose lived in. You don't know who is outside your door trying to knock it down, he protects his family and gets gunned down. I see how much our drug laws are really working, it's a cover for cops to legally kill people.

I'd like to see the DOJ get involved. If it were ever warranted, it would be here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The worst part is we all knew they would call it this way, despite video of the raid showing completely inept execution.

It cannot be stressed enough that we really are already where Germany was just before Jews were rounded up. This man was killed by his gov't and nothing was done to stop it or punish those who carried it out. I would wager a very large number of people here have a lot more stuff in their house than Jose did. When they come for you the story and justification will be exactly the same and the media/sheep will respond the same way.

Make friends, have ways to contact them and make sure they are the kind of people who will stand by you and if the worst happens won't let your death pass without action.

"Scileppi said the fact that Guerena had been fired at 71 times and hit 22 times was “grotesque,“ and ”almost a caricature of an overly excited group of poorly trained law enforcement agents.”"

... and how.

“You point a gun at police, you’re going to get shot,” Kastigar said.

“Anytime that they are faced with a serious, imminent and deadly threat, they are entitled and justified to use deadly force,” he said. “And when Guerena came around the corner and lifted an AR-15 and pointed it at them, that provided the justification.”

This works both ways.

It cannot be stressed enough that we really are already where Germany was just before Jews were rounded up. This man was killed by his gov't and nothing was done to stop it or punish those who carried it out. I would wager a very large number of people here have a lot more stuff in their house than Jose did. When they come for you the story and justification will be exactly the same and the media/sheep will respond the same way.

This.

I'm having a great on-going conversation with a colleague at work right now. She's a big supporter of the Occupy protests, and she's been talking a lot about the police behavior at the protests (especially Oakland). I'm using this to explain to her that the abuse of power she's witnessing goes on almost every day. The Cato Raid map is my favorite:

http://www.cato.org/raidmap/

In conversations with both Liberal and Conservative friends, I think people are starting to figure out that something is wrong. There is significant abuse of power happening right now, and it's not a D or R thing. It's a government vs. its people thing.

Martin Niemöller (German pastor during the Nazi rise to power):

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came…
ETA: In case it's not obvious. It doesn't really matter what group names you use in this quote: "Communist", "Tea Party Member", "Objectivist". The point is freedom vs. tyranny.

RIP Jose. [halfmast]

Last edited:
Along with a dirtbag brother, this seems to be the justification for the search:

The most significant "evidence" of Jose's supposed involvement in the alleged drug ring was the fact that he was found in the possession of a large quantity of plastic wrap during a 2009 traffic stop. In a fashion reminiscent of Don Quixote seeing malevolent giants where windmills placidly plied the Iberian skies, Detective Tisch wrote that "it is your Affiant's belief that saran-type wrap is commonly used to wrap and rewrap marijuana for ease of transportation...." It was subsequently discovered that this illicit "masking material" had actually been used to wrap furniture at the home of Jose Guerena's mother.

Every time I think about what happened to Jose, my blood starts simmering. The scary thing about this, is the downright flimsy reasoning used to justify entering his house with a pile of guys carrying guns. If "saran wrap and hanging out with a guy who may have sold drugs" is what passes for justification for a no-knock raid, we are completely and utterly ****ed as a nation.

-Mike

The police spokesman is one serious mouth piece. He was quoted "If you aim a gun at the police, your going to get shot."

Um, how about the police arent smashing doors down on no knocks and having home owners trying to defend their property? The police arent supposed to get away with murder, but the entire things with no knocks is they are essentially death warrants. If your doors smashed down, lawfully or not, and you defend yourself you are going to die.

Thats scary, and that is as close to Nazi Germany as we've gotten as a country.

If that guy dropped a few of these SWAT operators, I would have no sympathy for them at all. I honestly wish he was able to defend himself better, but it goes to show that this Marine had more discipline under stress than these bozo SWAT team guys stacked at the door. If the Marine wasnt a professional warrior, this could of been different.

Wow, this story still gets my blood boiling as much as the first time I read it![angry] This is a situation that could easily happen to any one of us that owns firearms, because we are automatically inclined to grab for a firearm if we are awakened to someone kicking in our front door. I have to say that he (Jose) had huge restraint to have not taken out a few of those stormtroopers.

I'd still be willing to bet he never "pointed" his rifle at anything. I'm just a lowly former Army REMF and even I damn near automatically disengage the safety as my rifle comes up on an AR.

Of course, that's par for the course with those types of pigs. If you have a weapon in the same room you're in they are going to shoot you. All they need to justify it is claim you made a "furtive movement". Which conveniently is any movement at all, even complying with the orders they'll be shouting at you.

I've said it before. I'll say it again. This "war" on drugs must come to an end. Treat driving an automobile while under the influence of drugs just the same as alcohol, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom