Atholl Highlanders Visit

I am willing to loan my:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK we are all set, two Enfield rifles and one Webly pistol in 45 caliber....they will love shooting that pistol....ugly thing but heck it served the troops well!!!

Last edited:
OK we are all set, two Enfield rifles and one Welby pistol in 45 caliber....they will love shooting that pistol....ugly thing but heck it served the troops well!!!

Well Dan, if you had mentioned pistols, I have a .38 Webley you could have taken for them. You'd be on your own finding ammo though[laugh]

As of today:
1 Indian
1 Australian
2 English
2 Canadians
3 British

Hey, mine's a Savage. I think that = "American"! [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday May 17 - Scotch tasting and presentation by Toastmaster
International and Scottish comedian Sir Jeremy Bell. (must be 21+ to
attend)
7:00 PM at The Athol Historical Society, Tickets are $15.00 per person.

Scotch tasting? Bagpipes? The Scottish half of my blood is stirring. (The other half is wondering if there will be any ziti and meatballs to go with the Scotch.) I have never before wished I lived in MA... but I will be wishing so on May 17th.

PMs have been sent, I am working out a pick up schedule for this Friday. If successful, We will still need two more No4 Mk1s.
If anyone knows anyone, and you could send them my way I would appreciate it.

I have one more, but I have to be honest I cant do that 2 hour ride again. Thats 4 hours round trip and that would kill my wallet in fuel. That V8 loves the stuff.
Give me a call and maybe we can work something out.

For those interested in a meet and greet with the Highlanders: On Saturday, June 2, the Highlanders will perform a mini tattoo at Phillips Park, across from the uptown common. The regiment will then parade to the town hall, where a public reception will be held.

Come see the Atholl Highlanders!!

June 1st, 2012

The Atholl Highlanders will be visiting the brewery on Friday, June 1st. Come out to see their music and pageantry and enjoy a tour and a cold beer while you are here as well. They will be performing at 10:45 am in our main parking lot. Hope to see you here.

Cheers!
The Budweiser Brewery in Merrimack NH

Long story short. The Lads needed 9 more rifles, I had 2 enfields in reserve. The Athol CoP says "I've got eight 1903 Springfields in my arsenal, come and get them". Now the lads can field 2 companies. The bayonet equipped rifles are all members of the NES family. The Regimental standard (Red from the Queen Yellow from the Duke) are currently in my kitchen awaiting the performance on Saturday Afternoon.

Long story short. The Lads needed 9 more rifles, I had 2 enfields in reserve. The Athol CoP says "I've got eight 1903 Springfields in my arsenal, come and get them". Now the lads can field 2 companies. The bayonet equipped rifles are all members of the NES family. The Regimental standard (Red from the Queen Yellow from the Duke) are currently in my kitchen awaiting the performance on Saturday Afternoon.

[cheers] Well done!

They look great.

In his personal arsenal, or the PD's? If its the PD's he should...ahem...sell them and "update". I'll bring FA-10's [smile]

Back
Top Bottom