Another winner (allegedly) making us look bad at the worst possible time.

I'll just leave this here...

Christ. I didn't even look it up because I was afraid it would be something like that. Great way for antis to perpetuate the stereotype of lawful gun owners who speak up while the DeLeo bill is on the table. In before the first "what's his NES name?" joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I subscribed to his channel. Fat beats? Dual wielding?

Let's crush him for pre-crime though.

Showing someone your LTC in the context of a disagreement is virtually identical to saying "I have a gun right here" and patting your pocket. That's a completely stupid thing to do, it is a threat.

You know, I almost added, "I bet RD is a fan".

I think I only liked him because he reminded me of lead singer of Prong.
Prong.jpg

Then I turned on the volume. BIG MISTAKE

How about this one?

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta alert those parents! He pulled out a piece of plastic with his name, address and picture on it!

Clearly, you're ignoring intent. As Quiet said, if you're arguing, pull out your LTC and say that you have guns, you're making a threat. It doesn't have to be as neanderthal as "I'm going to cut your throat and piss in your eye sockets" for it to be a credible threat.

I know someone who did that when someone was messing with him. The only think is the piece of plastic had three letters on it and was accompanied by "I know who you are, and want you to know who I am". Same intent (threat), but backed by the full force of the government.

Clearly, you're ignoring intent. As Quiet said, if you're arguing, pull out your LTC and say that you have guns, you're making a threat. It doesn't have to be as neanderthal as "I'm going to cut your throat and piss in your eye sockets" for it to be a credible threat.

What did Psycho dad think he was going to accomplish with this move? Dumb ass, either punch the principal in the face or deal with it like a real person.

He must have forgotten about the whole suitability thingy. Maybe we should have THAT printed on back of card instead of a suicide PSA

Caution: If you are about to flash this at someone. Stop; think; act; review.

I know someone who did that when someone was messing with him. The only think is the piece of plastic had three letters on it and was accompanied by "I know who you are, and want you to know who I am". Same intent (threat), but backed by the full force of the government.

A move full of vagina right there. Up there with "I'll tell my Daddy on you!"

Last edited:
In one video for a song called "2foxalypse now," Goodwin holds large knives in both hands and swings them around in front of the camera.
No knives were seized from Goodwin’s home, police said.
[hmmm] [rolleyes]

Stupid shit like this happens regularly across the country. The only reason why it is getting press is because the media has a vested interest in promoting a negative image of the typical LTC holder. How many angry dads have pulled the "I'm a cop/government agent/soldier" tough guy act on school staff? I'm venturing many over the course of time.

The guy is a moron and the press is all to happy to shine a spotlight on him because it suits them at the moment.

Stupid shit like this happens regularly across the country. The only reason why it is getting press is because the media has a vested interest in promoting a negative image of the typical LTC holder. How many angry dads have pulled the "I'm a cop/government agent/soldier" tough guy act on school staff? I'm venturing many over the course of time.

Big difference between some levels of bloviation "im someone important blah blah blah and BLAH! respect muh authoritay!" and saying "I have an LTC and ill take matters into my own hands" or whatever stupidity this guy uttered in front of the principal to cause this to go full retard. The former isn't necessarily a threat, the latter is definitely an implied threat.

-Mike

Read the comments in the wickedlocal article. Someone put up a 4 post rebuttal telling another side to this thing.

C'mon guys. Most of you will shit all over public schools, their employees and policies at the drop of a hat. Why is it the second you hear about someone doing something that might threaten your specially licensed right to own a firearm, you don't doubt the validity of the claim and you vilify the accused without a second thought?

I guess it's good to know where many of you stand when the status quo, even in the already pitiful state it's in, becomes threatened.

Read the comments in the wickedlocal article. Someone put up a 4 post rebuttal telling another side to this thing.

C'mon guys. Most of you will shit all over public schools, their employees and policies at the drop of a hat. Why is it the second you hear about someone doing something that might threaten your specially licensed right to own a firearm, you don't doubt the validity of the claim and you vilify the accused without a second thought?

I guess it's good to know where many of you stand when the status quo, even in the already pitiful state it's in, becomes threatened.

The question of the day is though, how did the principal know he had an LTC? Why would anyone "whip it out" in a heated argument? Of course, whatever it was, must not be that bad, because otherwise they would have charged him
already. The fact that they're turtling on this, means they're "not sure" or it must have not risen to the level of being
incontrovertibly bad.

The legal system in MA WRT gun ownership, of course, enables and fuels this abuse. They can punish this guy without even having to prosecute him. Even if the guy is an douchebag, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that the system should have to obey due process to take away his rights/property.

-Mike

He will lose his LTC and not be allowed to ever have a firearm again in this state.

While a thug caught with an illegal gun will suffer no consequences and will go and get another gun to carry around with impunity.

I think he's a nut job because he's white and is trying to create rap music.

Unless you're Eminem, step away from the microphone.

In case you were wondering, I think his music sucks. He kind of reminds me of that crazy dood who ran through Boston not too long ago yelling about pressure cookers.

He seems to be off his rocker, no big surprise he used his LTC has a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom