Another winner (allegedly) making us look bad at the worst possible time.

how exactly did he make us look bad? He is a douche and while I am a member of the outspoken ******* for life club I never subscribed to the douche hat for life club.

He "made us look bad" to the idiot moonbat tinfoil hats whatever you want to call them. ....WE see it differently, but THEY, unfortunately, are the ones proposing and passing the laws, REGARDLESS of what clear-thinking, law-abiding citizens ask them to do, while "representing" us in the forum known as our state government. THAT's the problem.

There are some people who will swear to you that a Glock can discharge by itself. Cuz Martha told them so.

Soooo dumb on the parents part, as said before its obvious he meant it as a threat. Why else would you take it out and show someone?

Collectivism, I guess it is not just a lefty thing...

This.

That being said, I don't know all of the facts yet and neither does anyone else on this thread. Maybe he made a clearly implied threat, maybe he didn't. It seems to me if it was really so cut-and-dry they would have arrested him by now.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ol-principal-over-sons-despicable-me-drawing/

His 10-year-old’s drawing of “Gru” from the children’s movie “Despicable Me” depicted the character “shooting ping-pong balls at his minions,” Goodwin told the Boston Herald. School officials reportedly deemed the drawing as sexual in nature.

So the Arlington, Massachusetts, dad apparently thought an additional visual aid would help.

According to WBZ-TV, the school said Goodwin became agitated, removed his gun license from his wallet, and showed it to Stratton Elementary School principal Michael Hanna.

“During that discussion I compared my legally owned license to carry firearms with the picture that my son drew,” Goodwin told WBZ.
Goodwin also indicated he had access to firearms at home, Arlington police Chief Frederick Ryan told the Herald — all of which reportedly left the principal feeling threatened, a charge the father denies.

“I did not threaten [Hanna’s] life in any way,” Goodwin told the Herald regarding the Wednesday incident.

I guess there are two potential sides here, both seem quite plausible to me:
1) as originally reported the guy displayed his LTC as an implied threat, ala "I've got some guns if you get my drift...."
or
2) The guys son drew a picture which someone interpreted as "sexual", the dad then tries to prove otherwise and that in fact it was a gun of sorts and offers his LTC as proof that his son is aware of what firearms are. But, sadly he momentarily he forgot he was in MA, where "guns are bad m'kay" and any reference to guns especially in a school will be automatically interpreted as a threat - because zero tolerance you know....

Of course, since the police can revoke his license and confiscate his guns without due process, it may never be proven what exactly did happen

The truth is probly somewhere in the middle.

But the dad is a cornball and has some bad white boy rapper videos on youtubes, and he has big scary knives in some of them, so he's 101% guilty.

Helen-Lovejoy.jpg

Soooo dumb on the parents part, as said before its obvious he meant it as a threat. Why else would you take it out and show someone?

I know of a high school student (different town) that uses an FID as a "deposit" on stuff from the school library. One day, the librarian asked the student what the legal way to transfer a gun from out of state was ("You need to go through an FFL," was the correct answer for the context, and was given.)

Context is everything.

Back
Top Bottom